2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I get that people want Gateway to be released but why would you, and everyone, want to spend their time on this thread that doesn't bring any good or joy to life? You lose your data, you lose your time and you lose your temper. If you didn't have a job then I would have understood but in this case you aren't gaining one single thing by reading and replying when you could have gone outside and enjoy your time with your family and friends life has to offer.

I'm ready for the internet argument :mellow:

34134d1392235147-all-one-everything-frpp-thread-jackson-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Reactions: storm75x

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, as much as he doesn't have proof it will take months, or that it will never release, but we also don't have any proof that it will come out soon, or even come out at all. What if they don't find an exploit easy to use for customers on the N3DS? What if they need to remove a lot of features to make it works? What if it just doesn't work? Everything is possible since there is absolutly no news from them. :(

And about their video, yes it worked, but they didn't release it, so it means the version of the exploit they used on this video is not usable for us, and they'll not release this one, and we don't know if they found another exploit, maybe they didn't, at all. :/

Finally another person that can think outside the box

and guitarknight you keep having fun waiting on your old hardware

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please change your avatar.

@ Mods please there should be some rule against using nude/naughty avatars there are children who view this forum too.

She is not nude.

There are no rules about using such avatars, and I have seen worse on these very forums. I have had this avatar since 2009, and have had no previous complaints. No idea why it started now and in this very thread.

Info from an Advertising class I took in college (many years ago):
The average age a person loses their virginity is 17.6, for both sexes. Probably less now.
The average age a person sees their first nude is 10.3 for boys, forgot what it is for girls. Probably less now.
The average age we are exposed to near nudes by media - 6. For both sexes. Probably less now.

Why and how are kids under 6 browsing forums where untold hate and foul language are the norm?

Reactions: Alessandro98

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Finally another person that can think outside the box

and guitarknight you keep having fun waiting on your old hardware
So you are agreeing to both assumptions that:
  • Gateway N3DS suppport will never come out
  • Gateway N3DS support will come out in August

I'm giving gateway till March 4th and then I'm buying a skycard

That will give me more then enough use out of it by the time gateway gets released in August
Make up your mind!

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it comes down to who doesn't mind using old hardware. And who wants to use the new hardware.

And Mr. Jason

you always want proof.

Why don't you prove to me gateway will be released on the new 3ds. (besides linking me to some shit video they made in November, and there vague "soon" emails)

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just given up on the New 3DS entirely. Yesterday I bought a 6.1 Blue XL on eBay ($115 shipped) for the fiancee and we're going to use our spare Gateway (originally purchased during hype countdown) on that one. I don't think that the new ones are really all that, having played Majoras, MH4, and several other recent games on the older consoles just fine. GW will continue to support firmware updates on the older ones, whereas they likely won't be able to "for a while" on the new consoles.

Being able to have the downgrade/offline exploit, play local multiplayer/online right now, and run .cias is so worth not having a c-stick and better 3D with no GW support. I'll stick with what works.
Same here, gonna buy a sealed XL off Craigslist today and end the insane waiting period.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
She is not nude.

There are no rules about using such avatars, and I have seen worse on these very forums.

Info from an Advertising class I took in college (many years ago):
The average age a person loses their virginity is 17.6, for both sexes. Probably less now.
The average age a person sees their first nude is 10.3 for boys, forgot what it is for girls. Probably less now.
The average age we are exposed to near nudes by media - 6. For both sexes. Probably less now.

Why and how are kids under 6 browsing forums where untold hate and foul language are the norm?

ehh, it's an ugly avatar anyways lol. Wouldn't be comfortable to be there at all LOL...

Actually he wouldnt be loosing any money due to the games he got.

Well if he wants games he go them but he will be loosing his saves if he decides to go back with GW which is a big no no in my book.

Huh Im not waiting :huh:. I can play all the games the N3DS can, get to keep my saves AND enjoy all the premium dilly dallies GW offers. And when the time comes Ill just transfer my saves to the N3DS and sell my 3DS for the price of a Sky card. Whaaaat??? I get to keep all my saves and save up $90??? As I said, patience is a virtue.

Not so much of a paper weight huh? ;)

Once you taste super stable 3D, it is impossible to imagine a world without it.

Reactions: Nightwish

jaynecobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you please change your avatar.

@ Mods please there should be some rule against using nude/naughty avatars there are children who view this forum too.

kinda weird to ask for an avatar change because it's "naughty" on a site that has a lot of piracy talk.

no boobies for the kids, but kids getting games without paying for them...yeah a little dishonesty is ok.

Reactions: MrJason005

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Im more of a sucker for the design itself. The console lays perfectly in my hands:gba:

The power button placement on the XL is horrible though :( Shut down on me twice so far. Learning to keep away from the power button, and to save more frequently now. Only issue imo.

Just learned that I should be pushing down on the c-stick as if it's a but of rubber over some directional buttons, and it is much, much smoother ^_^

Reactions: MrJason005

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The power button placement on the XL is horrible though :( Shut down on me twice so far. Learning to keep away from the power button, and to save more frequently now. Only issue imo.

Just learned that I should be pushing down on the c-stick as if it's a but of rubber over some directional buttons, and it is much, much smoother ^_^

I know what you mean :D The thing is the regular N3DSs power button is ridiculously annoying to press. I really have some trouble sometimes turning on/off the console but everything else is simply perfect :hrth:

Reactions: Sonicx64

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[citation needed]

Not saying your wrong but there's no guarantee the Gateway team is Chinese.

The point is I got a reply from gateway weeks ago saying N3DS support was around the corner.
Nothing happened so far. BTW, they replied to my initial email in 2 days.

I politely sent them an email a 5 days ago, asking the same exact question, and have heard nothing back.

This leads me to beleive that they either:
- Are off right now.
- Have no exploit for N3DS, and are working on a new way in (most likely by reverse engineering how Sky is doing it).
- Are waiting for all their resellers to restock their Gateway supplies thanks to the hype their video caused.

Either way, why should I wait when I can use my N3DS right now? The awesome new 3D alone makes the O3DS seem obsolete in comparison, and the extra buttons are just gravy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol