Zombie thread, RAAAGH

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why? because of Ninjhax? Is it even worth spending ~$50 on an average game just to run one or two crappy homebrew programs?

Everything involving hacking (Gateway, ninjhax, maybe potential CFW or whatever) relies on having a 9.2 or below console. All the current reverse engineers aren't planning on releasing any other exploits to the public until the N3DS matures, so having anything above 9.2 is basically useless.

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Costcos outside the US? 90 day return policy on electronics. Unlimited return policy an anything else. You can return run a bottle of wine if you didn't like it. If you abuse it they can cancel your membership. Bought some shoes there and a few months later the sole started coming loose. Exchange no problem.

REI used to have unlimited returns, until college kids stqrted hanging around campgrounds and grabbing tents from dumpsters and returning them for a few hundred in cash. Now it is 1 year.

Their are Costcos in Korea (Seoul and Ulsan). I don't know if they have the same return policy, but they try to be somewhat similar to the US version since western expats are one of their target demographics. There are also Costco in Japan. A bunch around the Tokyo metro area and bordering prefectures, some in the Kyoto-Osaka area, and some in Fukuoka and various other parts of the country.

leon2133

Trophies
XP
Country
Well than,,
The shipping will start back on at 24th in China
I really hope that next week it would be out
I dont really think gateway need to refill the stock since
1,so many people bought it after the video at 18th Nov
2,a lot of users already brought the sky3ds because of the waiting already
So please release the update ASAP.I brought the gateway because of your fucking video and the waiting is too long

Sora Takeuchi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well than,,
So please release the update ASAP.I brought the gateway because of your fucking video and the waiting is too long

Its most probably another stalling tactic gateway are using

Reactions: Diag and leon2133

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well than,,

The update wont come in 2 months+ just buy sky and deal with it, but dont update system to 9.2+ to keep it ready for GW ;)

Reactions: leon2133

leon2133

Trophies
XP
Country
The update wont come in 2 months+ just buy sky and deal with it, but dont update system to 9.2+ to keep it ready for GW ;)

I have super smash bro and project X for my N3ds,PSVita andPS4
playing evolve at the moment,, off topic anyone is playing evolve in here as well?
anyway, I think I will wait for gateway, is a bit hard to find a buyer for sky3ds once gateway is out

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
anyway, I think I will wait for gateway, is a bit hard to find a buyer for sky3ds once gateway is out

False, GW will support only up to 9.2 for now. And lots of ppl already updated to 9.2++ so sky is the only choice. So sky can be sold for ±70$ pretty fast

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Just received my AU N3DSXL (Metallic Blue) from Play Asia. Ver. 9.0.0-20E :D

Edit: It's my second Nintendo handheld after the DS Lite, and this thing is A MONSTER :D

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Dayuum. That thing got delivered so fast.

Anyway, how much Custom duties did you had to pay??

Those assholes charged me 5.7k ($91 US). Spoke with Fedex and they said customs people don't charge customs on bill value. They have each item coded in their system, and they charge it on "assessable value". So I guess the discounted price on the bill didn't make it's effect.

But it's alright. I ended up paying 1k extra than expected :) Still got a heck of a deal from PA :D

AnkitC

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Those assholes charged me 5.7k ($91 US). Spoke with Fedex and they said customs people don't charge customs on bill value. They have each item coded in their system, and they charge it on "assessable value". So I guess the discounted price on the bill didn't make it's effect.

But it's alright. I ended up paying 1k extra than expected :) Still got a heck of a deal from PA :D

That's just as much as I had to pay. So they're probably correct.

So you paid a total of what 340 dollars or so? Right? That is still a steal deal in my opinion.

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
That's just as much as I had to pay. So they're probably correct.

So you paid a total of what 340 dollars or so? Right? That is still a steal deal in my opinion.

Yes, $336 to be exact, and thanx :)

This thing is HUGE!. I've never held an XL version of Nintendo Handhelds before, but wow this is beautiful :D

Can't wait for Gateway now :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo