Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't get why they are piss worried it will break miis, either way you'll boot into emuNAND where the real deal is

Maybe because in order to make that perfect emunand, everything needs to be working with it?

I was trying to be funny and took a pic, but it was just retarded :P

No shame in a baby belly.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just stuck my N3DS under my shirt and took a picture, it was dumb u_u

I was actually thinking of making a gif.

a man holding his wifes hand and telling her to push, the doctor says its coming, the man ask is it my boy, doctor looks confuse and turns to the dad with a dreadful look and shows him a GW card.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
enhanced-buzz-28895-1301694293-0.jpg

wbsddgg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
gw supported new3?
wish it could be happened in7days.

breakfast time.

Attachments

• 5e6193fd5266d0162f2b8315932bd40735fa351221-21-45-.jpg
    5e6193fd5266d0162f2b8315932bd40735fa351221-21-45-.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 173

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
At the current rate, everytime nintendo releases an update, gateway will get stuck.

Therefore, gateway support release will get delayed again and again, because they need to constantly fix the support, not to mention the bugs found from testers' feedbacks.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
no the video is valid no doubt but as mentioned before in this thread the exploit messed with mii functionality even in games so they try to fix it if it is fixable.
By the way i also have an imported N3DSXL AUS FW 9.0

I'm starting to think that even this was a lie. This product is mostly for nerds/tech savvy/dev wannabe/homebrewers/etc in constant beta state. If the exploit messed up the Mii thing only but was really working as it does on video, they could have released it and say "ok it somewhat works, but not with all games / don't use the mii importing in-game feature - better support...SOON". But no, they didn't.

"Nah you don't understand, if they release the exploit, Nintendo is going to patch it"
-> they already "said" it was a Mii exploit, from this Nintendo has enough to work on a patch.

Vickyle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm starting to think that even this was a lie. This product is mostly for nerds/tech savvy/dev wannabe/homebrewers/etc in constant beta state. If the exploit messed up the Mii thing only but was really working as it does on video, they could have released it and say "ok it somewhat works, but not with all games / don't use the mii importing in-game feature - better support...SOON". But no, they didn't.

"Nah you don't understand, if they release the exploit, Nintendo is going to patch it"
-> they already "said" it was a Mii exploit, from this Nintendo has enough to work on a patch.
All hell breaks loose.

Yeah, even the legendary "soon" cannot be found in their latest update. They have no time limit for their release. It will be months, again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: