Zombie thread, RAAAGH

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imported an Australian 3DSXL back in November just because Gateway said they had it working on the N3DS. Had I known it would take this long to release, I would have waited for EU Zelda edition.

And still no dump of MM to at least make the wait more tolerable. Soooo boooooored of waiting. Even I´m starting to just get frustrated. See no reasonable explaination for not releasing. At least give us a decent reason why.

:hateit:
Same here... can't blame them, they couldn't know Nintendo would release the New 3DS in early 2015 (didn't anticipate it either) but yeah, wasted quite a few bucks due to import fees and stuff and N3DS support is nowhere to be seen. Really didn't expect them to drag out the release for so long. Well, atleast now I (as a new-ish Gateway owner) know I shouldn't get excited for anything they show to get released "soon".

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
no the video is valid no doubt but as mentioned before in this thread the exploit messed with mii functionality even in games so they try to fix it if it is fixable.
By the way i also have an imported N3DSXL AUS FW 9.0

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no the video is valid no doubt but as mentioned before in this thread the exploit messed with mii functionality even in games so they try to fix it if it is fixable.
By the way i also have an imported N3DSXL AUS FW 9.0

I myself, and I´m sure I´m not the only one could give F**k all about Mii´s. If that breaks the games totally o.k. but at least tell us. If the games still work give us a beta and people who can´t live without their Miis can wait for a full release.

Reactions: MrJason005

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I myself, and I´m sure I´m not the only one could give F**k all about Mii´s. If that breaks the games totally o.k. but at least tell us. If the games still work give us a beta and people who can´t live without their Miis can wait for a full release.

YEAH I'M SO RAGED RIGHT NOW.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wonder, if nintendo hadn't announced us n3ds release, what would GW do? Would they have just kept waiting and waiting and waiting for us n3ds release? I think so.

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is like that girl that you continually take out on dates because she keeps teasing you. Sky3DS is that girl that you shamefully take out on the first date to get some.

How exactly does the Sky3DS cart work? Do you just put it in, and BAM? And the blue button, switches games, but how do you do that? Do you take the cart out, hit the button, and it changes what it will load? Simplicity is definitely what would sell the cart.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway is like that girl that you continually take out on dates because she keeps teasing you. Sky3DS is that girl that you shamefully take out on the first date to get some.

How exactly does the Sky3DS cart work? Do you just put it in, and BAM? And the blue button, switches games, but how do you do that? Do you take the cart out, hit the button, and it changes what it will load? Simplicity is definitely what would sell the cart.

I had to laugh at this one.

Reactions: Slushie3DS

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3XC94yzeo