Zombie thread, RAAAGH

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I just thought of something. How likely is it, that they decide to release it ONE MINUTE before the US N3DS is out?

It would mean that they planned it and sat on their update to make "noise" and to tell us "fuck you"(again, waiting to see what is the US/EU FW is bullshit, Nintendo can't do anything against it now, and if the new FW is unsupported, well it's unsupported), so unlikely I hope.

Neimod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Has any one of you considered that SonyUSA is just trolling you? OK, she released that guide, which makes her somewhat reliable. But I guess she's at the point, where she doesn't get info from gateway anymore and makes up that bullshit about N3DS beta. She just enjoys toying with you guys. You will wait a few more month for your precious firmware. Pathetic pirates.

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Maybe cows will fly too...

J0ZdjZq.png

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone seems to think they're waiting for the 13th but honestly why wait? If the exploit will work then it'll work now and at least if its released now those of us with an n3ds currently can make use of it

I think people are saying that GW is waiting for feb13 because it's the best excuse they can come up with for GW. If GW isn't waiting for us n3ds release, then it'd look like GW isn't doing anything/can't get exploit working, and that looks bad for GW. So to make customers less worried, just come up with some lame excuse, like GW is actually waiting for us n3ds release. Just my 2cents...

Reactions: codychaosx

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I just watched their video released in NOV showing it works on the N3DS and yet still no release. holy shit now I understand all the rage in this thread. Comes out in less than a week here.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yeah they are probably waiting for someone they know to buy a N3DS. Their team is composed of 2-3 guys; one has an imported n3DS, but none of the others want to spend a single cent to make tests. Let's wait for their brother's neighbor's friend to get his own N3DS...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they just want to test their exploit in the US N3DS, to make sure it works in all versions, then launch an update for all regions at once....maybe :/

I'd think so, considering that the asian versions of the 3ds had to be configured a little differently to be able to downgrade I'd say cross them X and dot the I's and the ladies will spread them wide for you.

Reactions: MrJason005

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
just bought 2ds on sale for 40$ so waiting for n3ds became a bit easier ;)

Damn, for that price I would consider buying a 2DS, too.

Now that I come to think about it... I think I know the next step to market the N3DS and especially its games to a wider audience:

The New 2DS
Now with N3DS game support, NFC, increased battery life, extra shoulder buttons and a C-Stick. And on top of that you get the best 2D experience with Super Stable Non-3D. :D

Malala

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What doesn't make sense though is that you can't be rid of bugs with such a small closed beta. The logical thing to do would be to release the japanese and australian update. That way if something goes south there's fewer briks and you can use the feedback to perfect your product for the big eu/us release. The fact they didn't tells me that the exploit isn't working correctly for them and that they won't be ready to release on the 13th.

Vaporeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ehiles.iweb.bsu.edu
XP
Country
United States
Damn, for that price I would consider buying a 2DS, too.

Now that I come to think about it... I think I know the next step to market the N3DS and especially its games to a wider audience:

The New 2DS
Now with N3DS game support, NFC, increased battery life, extra shoulder buttons and a C-Stick. And on top of that you get the best 2D experience with Super Stable Non-3D. :D

lol I'd buy it. Actually despite being a hunk of plastic and the least portable handheld since the OG Gameboy (which is still more portable!), the lack of 3D is a plus for me since I have issues with my left eye so I can't even see the 3D that well to begin with lmao
If they made a "new" 2DS with an actual foldable design that would instantly make it better than any 3DS to me.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol I'd buy it. Actually despite being a hunk of plastic and the least portable handheld since the OG Gameboy (which is still more portable!), the lack of 3D is a plus for me since I have issues with my left eye so I can't even see the 3D that well to begin with lmao
If they made a "new" 2DS with an actual foldable design that would instantly make it better than any 3DS to me.

Ever tried glasses (or a single contact lense, if it's really just the left eye)? When I put on mine for the first time a few weeks ago my depth perception got so good that I was actually pretty impressed by the real world that was around me all along. You could say it got a graphical update. :D

Reactions: cearp and 2Hack

Vaporeon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ehiles.iweb.bsu.edu
XP
Country
United States
Na
Ever tried glasses (or a single contact lense, if it's really just the left eye)? When I put on mine for the first time a few weeks ago my depth perception got so good that I was actually pretty impressed by the real world that was around me all along. You could say it got a graphical update. :D

I'm kinda lazy so I haven't done that yet. I may just try and see if it helps. I would love to have full depth perception, but it almost feels like the 2DS was made for people like me lol

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What doesn't make sense though is that you can't be rid of bugs with such a small closed beta. The logical thing to do would be to release the japanese and australian update. That way if something goes south there's fewer briks and you can use the feedback to perfect your product for the big eu/us release. The fact they didn't tells me that the exploit isn't working correctly for them and that they won't be ready to release on the 13th.

But then we'll have people complaining that GW intentionally bricked there consoles. There are those who use that same reason til this day to deface GW, even though they still went out and purchased there product.

Regardless, the beta went well for 3ds/3dsxl users, there still some kinks to work out with 2ds. Some are having issues with the 2ds recognizing the card itself.

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Imported an Australian 3DSXL back in November just because Gateway said they had it working on the N3DS. Had I known it would take this long to release, I would have waited for EU Zelda edition.

And still no dump of MM to at least make the wait more tolerable. Soooo boooooored of waiting. Even I´m starting to just get frustrated. See no reasonable explaination for not releasing. At least give us a decent reason why.

:hateit:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk +1