Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys apparently you can find out what's the Surprise Feature on your own if you had an IQ of monkey but sadly this wont happen so a guide is a must have. :P

here is what Garyopa just said regarding the Surprise Feature:

Here's my guess for the surprise feature(btw totally a guess)

With the right button press(s)/start up procedure, the card can be dropped into a "crippled" sky3ds like mode( basically just a clone/copy of a retail card) which will work on ANY 3ds/2ds official system NAND version.

BamItzMuffinz

taengirene
Trophies
XP
Country
We already know the release date.. its SOON:yaysp: Cant wait for my n3ds to be impregnated by some CIAs

eKp1V9B.gif

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so the surprise feature's code is already done, and it's already in the public Launcher.dat? what reason does GW have for making us wait for this surprise feature? Why can't GW just tell us how to use it? I seriously don't get GW's addiction to making customers wait.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
so the surprise feature's code is already done, and it's already in the public Launcher.dat? what reason does GW have for making us wait for this surprise feature? Why can't GW just tell us how to use it? I seriously don't get GW's addiction to making customers wait.

Because they are the Gateway, until the gate is open we don't reap the rewards
But yeh, Stupid waiting time = shitty = Today's Music = Garbage = Phillips Cd I games = knockoff = not worth buying = Overpriced 3DS games = Not needed with Gateway = Stupid Waiting Time = Shitty = ....wait a sec

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's just to whet our palettes and make us think that progress is happening and stuff has already happened. :P I don't know if I entirely believe them.

Reactions: MrJason005

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i was thinking more about this surprise feature, and i came to the conclusion that it's something crappy and not many ppl will care about it....

Why? Because if this surprise feature was exciting and a money maker, GW would have just told us about it already. Look at n3ds support. GW announced n3ds support months before it was even ready. The only reason to not tell ppl about your product's feature is if that feature was shit or not ready

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So i was thinking more about this surprise feature, and i came to the conclusion that it's something crappy and not many ppl will care about it....

Why? Because if this surprise feature was exciting and a money maker, GW would have just told us about it already. Look at n3ds support. GW announced n3ds support months before it was even ready. The only reason to not tell ppl about your product's feature is if that feature was shit or not ready

I predict it'll be an offline GW mode. ;) ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol