Zombie thread, RAAAGH

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
SonyUSA I just have one question for you. Will the n3ds support be before or after the consoles see a worldwide launch?

Hey how did you get a colored thingamajig? I want one!

Anyway, the exploit is real, they just don't have a US N3DS console to find the patch locations in the firmware, so a delay up to the 2-week closing gap is understandable. What would not be understandable is if they still didn't have the exploit out a day -after- the N3DS US launch. Surely they can get a console ahead of time from -some- supplier to analyze the firmware and get it ready/release it.

D

Deleted-188346

Anyway, the exploit is real, they just don't have a US N3DS console to find the patch locations in the firmware, so a delay up to the 2-week closing gap is understandable..
It's not understandable at all. Really. It's not.

They can just put out a EU/JPN only update, with explicit warning that US N3DS owners should not under any circumstances use the update until Gateway have released support for it.
Not to mention, didn't the US already get the ambassador edition N3DS?

But seriously, if they've already finished the EU/JPN support, they should just release it and warn US N3DS owners to not use it.

SpiderPubes

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a bit annoyed with how long this is taking.. I purchased a N3DS XL on the premise that Gateway had an exploit for it and it would be released insanely soon. Months have passed and nothing, every other console has been "supported' except the one specifically shown.. I just wish they would hurry up, I've been on holidays from College for 3/4 months now, going back on Wednesday and I thought that sometime during all that the exploit would be released.. Apparently not.

Reactions: Thomas12345

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a bit annoyed with how long this is taking.. I purchased a N3DS XL on the premise that Gateway had an exploit for it and it would be released insanely soon. Months have passed and nothing, every other console has been "supported' except the one specifically shown.. I just wish they would hurry up, I've been on holidays from College for 3/4 months now, going back on Wednesday and I thought that sometime during all that the exploit would be released.. Apparently not.

Febrary 13th ;) I can smell it already :D

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
That's what people said about Christmas, New Year, and about 4 other dates.

I mean, I can smell something coming from Gateway, but it's not certainly not N3DS support.

I smell bullshit all the way ;) But having my old 9.2 3ds xl, I have no complaints, it works great :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...