Zombie thread, RAAAGH

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
It should

Mine did

Only 2 weeks old

What did you pay for yours, just out of curiosity?
I picked one up from Target yesterday for $209AUD which I reckon is pretty good, but I'm just wondering if there are are better deals, short of ordering a Jap console.

ucta

custom title=0
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
"It won't be long"????

Last time soon and around the corner meant months. I guess it'll be another 2 more months.

my 2 cents that GW team will release n3ds support right before release of n3ds in europe...otherwise they will just lose money cose ppl will be searching for alternatives like sky3ds(Which supports n3ds now). Would not be a smart move business wise :P

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godspeed on getting a GW exploitable one. I hope all the US N3DS's are like so.

Really hoping, ill be returning my 3DS XL i got not too long ago to get it. Hoping GW releases before then. Just hoping its not all in vein.

Edit: I also made a post on the site in my sig stating why the FW would be 9.2 or below

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my 2 cents that GW team will release n3ds support right before release of n3ds in europe...otherwise they will just lose money cose ppl will be searching for alternatives like sky3ds(Which supports n3ds now). Would not be a smart move business wise :P

GW has been losing money to sky3ds for a while now. Every day that GW delays is another potential customer who'll buy sky3ds instead of waiting for GW

Reactions: Vickyle

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If by features you mean waiting, then sure. GW's delay and waiting is so ridiculous even QQ3DS is making fun of them.

Well considering i am already using my GW i purchased in December on what was my then 7.2 3DS now Downgraded to 4.2 id say it was a worthwhile wait.

Waiting for a N3DS release will be just the same, worth it.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well considering i am already using my GW i purchased in December on what was my then 7.2 3DS now Downgraded to 4.2 id say it was a worthwhile wait.

Waiting for a N3DS release will be just the same, worth it.

this thread is for N3DS. No body cares about your old boring regular 3DSs!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At minimum it was nothing anyone should have ever installed lol +1