Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a couple of days..... they should just say "screw it".. if you wanna break your Mii Plaza and play roms... here.... if you dont... wait for the update.... SOON!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Any one know if the retail Majora´s Mask retail will be "safe" to play on the N3DS? Not confident GW will have an update ready by then. Might just actually purchase even if I could play on my older consoles.

when update is out then yes it's going to be safe to play & if you want to buy retail copy then i think that will also be safe as i doubt it will require 9.3+ firmware to run. more like 8.1 or 9.0 at the most.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they will,think about it do you really think they're going to waste such a huge opportunity like this specially when they know the ambassador n3ds came with 9.0 ? trust me they know the EU & US consoles are GW compatible & they won't waste this opportunity.it's all about the money so guys expect the update very very soooooon. ;)

i doubt GW cares about money. They only care about taking their time and working at a snail pace :angry:

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they'll wait for the US N3DS release... haiz... as much as it seems unrelated. Who knows... they might use it to test if it works on the US N3DS if in fact its shipped with 9.2 or less firmware as Korean 3ds has been reported to not work.

Also they seem to have remove the N3DS firmware coming soon on their guide at maxconsole. I could have sworn SonyUsa has written in his guide that "N3DS firmware is coming soon - It really is" but now I cant see it anywhere. He must have edited it out.
Ha ha no that is just Korea they are always given the shaft they couldn't mod their wiis either
Maybe Nintendo does it on purpose

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno, but it happens a lot. Especially with the "big" games.
Someone from gamestop already posted they have the new MM edition N3ds with digital copy they could do a system transfer maybe to a regular 3ds with GW emunand 9.4 set up then they could dump it

gamefighterx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got a response from waitway:

6P4mN7k.jpg

Reactions: Vickyle

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i saw this comment posted on another forum:

I did some digging and it looks like web exploit bug works on 9.0-9.2 N3DS they've tested it on J and E systems, it was finalized on Jan 12th, should be released soon. But 8.0 exploit seems to have run into some issues.

So, it looks like we will be seeing a N3DS 9.0-9.2 soon, but we may not see a 8x for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Here's one thats even better. https://youtu.be/Wx5HOQuP7Xk