Zombie thread, RAAAGH

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
10 more days until pi Day

pi = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795...
Not 3.0415926535897932384626433832795...

But feel free to eat pie today anyways!

3.14 =/= Food
Make Pi edible then I will gladly talk.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
3.14 =/= Food
Make Pi edible then I will gladly talk.
Pi_pie2.jpg

yes we are not an imageboard so i have text here too

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not? Love that dude ^_^
Football in north America is kinda big tbh
I always thought you guys were more into ice hockey. And I know that the Canadian football team is pretty crappy unlike the US team which is quite good. Schürrle is definitively a great player. Would have loved to see him playing in Spain, but he went back to Germany...

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Why not? Love that dude ^_^
Football in north America is kinda big tbh
Please refer football as American football. Soccor is the only sport that could truely be called football.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Please refer football as American football. Soccor is the only sport that could truely be called football.

You're still referring to it as football... I personally like handegg

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yea.... I was talking about the one true football. The one Andre Schurrle plays.

I don't ever watch american football/hand egg/ w/e ya wanna call it.
I always thought you guys were more into ice hockey. And I know that the Canadian football team is pretty crappy unlike the US team which is quite good. Schürrle is definitively a great player. Would have loved to see him playing in Spain, but he went back to Germany...
Ice hockey is bigger, but that doesn't mean we don't watch a bit of football either. I have never even attended a pro hockey game tbh

Younger population like football more than the older population though. Also our youth development is shite, so that explains our poor teams :P

Reactions: storm75x

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why now? What timezone are you basing that on?
GMT -7 Mountain Time I think, it's the same timezone as western Texas.

I like how your signature actually has the skeleton's finger on the F5 key.
Quite fitting isn't it? XD
Poor guy died pressing F5 while waiting for the update announcement. :(

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"United Kingdom, The item was posted on 4-Mar-2015 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee."

My Sky3DS is on it's way. I didn't get it because of the GateWait. I got it because it'll be interesting to find out how it works. :3
GateWay will always be superior in my opinion based on full region free + homebrew support without needing to use "RegionThree" or "Ninjhax"

>Buy region-locked game
>Dump ROM
>Profit

>N3DS? SOON™

Reactions: ShadowOne333

jaynecobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm waiting for modchipwarehouse to update my sky3ds order. it's been stuck on processing since monday morning.

dammitt, i get impatient gatewaiting and now i'm waiting for the sky3ds. apparently i am not meant to play on my n3dsxl that my wife is grimming me over buying:angry:.

i was hoping that buying the sky3ds would be the push that released the update since that is always my luck.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
i'm waiting for modchipwarehouse to update my sky3ds order. it's been stuck on processing since monday morning.

dammitt, i get impatient gatewaiting and now i'm waiting for the sky3ds. apparently i am not meant to play on my n3dsxl that my wife is grimming me over buying:angry:.

i was hoping that buying the sky3ds would be the push that released the update since that is always my luck.
Nah, when you have shitty luck, the update releases the moment the Sky3DS package arrives and is opened :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nah, when you have shitty luck, the update releases the moment the Sky3DS package arrives and is opened :P
As soon as he opens the package, he will receive a "You have 1 new alert(s)" notification in GBATemp for this thread, he opens it and finds out that a user (all excited and overhyped) posted a link to the update on Gateway's site.

Epic fail.

Reactions: 2Hack

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty... I hope it happens. XD
I don't really mind owning both cards since I could play local multiplayer if someone doesn't have a game. :P
Can be done with one gateway too, but your friend would have to have a gateway compatible 3ds, or you'd need an extra 3ds.

XenoWarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can be done with one gateway too, but your friend would have to have a gateway compatible 3ds, or you'd need an extra 3ds.

Well, implying my friend does not have N3DS or Sky3DS/GW.
I use Sky3DS on N3DS or GW on the original 3DS. You can't lose! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place