Zombie thread, RAAAGH

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Come on now that's speculation.

You are really so optimistic that Gateway is going to give you support on the N3DS that soon?
Let's analyze the timeline again.
When Gateway announced their support for the N3DS, it was just after Sky3ds showcased their cart working on it.
When Gateway release 3.0 beta, it was around the same time that we got confirmation Supercard was releasing their DSTwo+
Don't you find that Gateway always release updates to hype back their product when competitors release theirs? When more information of the DSTwo+ comes out end of this month, i would think that is roughly when Gateway would release their secret feature. I doubt they would release their N3DS support early before the North American release.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just updating the timelines on the releases. This is how it all started.....

0) Gateway anounce support for N3DS and shows off working video (14 Nov'14 - 30 Nov'14)
1) 2.7 (15 Dec'14 - Support for Emunand 9.4)
1) 3.0 Beta (9 Jan'15 - Support for firmware up to 9.2)
2) 3.0.1 Beta (10 Jan'15 - Support downgrades and bugfix)
3) 3.0.2 Beta (20 Jan'15 - Support China/Korea/Taiwan)
4) 3.0.3 Beta [22 Jan'15 - Bugfix for Taiwan 3DS)
5) 3.0.4 Beta [Release their secret new feature]
6) 3.0.5 Beta [Bugfix from 3.0.4]
7) 3.1 [Final Ultra release for all older 3DS/3DSXL sets]
8) 3.2 Beta [Support for N3DS sets!!!]

You're missing about 10 non-n3ds updates in between 7 and 8

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... when did garyopa say these things? Do you have link to them?
Hes referring to 2ds and n3ds support.

heres the whole thing he wrote
The First Official Mirror is going up now:

**link to Gateway files removed**

Mirror link added to the first post, and news all facebook/tweet out now to get the rest of cowrd in here to whine about still no new 3ds support or 2DS stable and downgrading not fixed either.

Don't worry, Be happy, those last two things are truly just around the corner and will be out soon, as you been seening the GW team been working hard handling many things all at once, with updates coming on two or three times in one week now, so they not slowing down until everything is done and perfect without any issues for all consoles, all regions, all versions.

Stay Tuned for more amazing GW news in the coming days... [/quote]

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Come to think of it, what's the problem the 2DS users are experiencing now? I saw in garyopa's post that's his expecting some updates next Mon/Tues to fix 2DS problems.

As quoted from garyopa

Yeah, nothing going to happen for at least another couple of days, and the way it seems to be going is 'bug fixes' first, so if their previous track-record matchs the future, I see them fixing the unstable 2DS problems next by Monday or Tuesday, but don't quote me on it, they rarely send me emails either anymore, it is full stream ahead within GW with releasing stuff, no idle minutes spend answering emails or chit-chating about various things.

s-arash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the day i saw gateway for n3ds support announcement:

296kjfd.jpg

now , still waiting for gateway n3ds support known as "Soon":

2n9e1hc.png

the gateway team:

10h69mv.jpg

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come to think of it, what's the problem the 2DS users are experiencing now? I saw in garyopa's post that's his expecting some updates next Mon/Tues to fix 2DS problems.
lots of 2ds users are having issues with certain brands of sd cards not working reliably in the red gateway card. most are able to get it working long enough to install bigbluemenu and go the .cia route tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/vtGSfyI8VUk