2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Whaaa!? What happened? How or why did you update your 3DS?
Was playing ps4, lil bro wanted to play 3ds. I exited the mh4 demo from emuNAND, gave it to him. seconds later, he complains that it's not loading the exploit which makes no sense since I gave it to him in emuNAND. I tried the exploit 10 times before pressing that ugly settings button and boom :(

9.4.0.21U :(

I warned him before as well, but w/e what us done is done I guess.

btw, I'll have to add you, and everyone who has added me before once my MMn3DSXL is in my hands and prepped. Lost all FCs :( he's not playing on this one :P

Reactions: Sonicx64

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Was playing ps4, lil bro wanted to play 3ds. I exited the mh4 demo from emuNAND, gave it to him. seconds later, he complains that it's not loading the exploit which makes no sense since I gave it to him in emuNAND. I tried the exploit 10 times before pressing that ugly settings button and boom :(

9.4.0.21U :(

I warned him before as well, but w/e what us done is done I guess.

btw, I'll have to add you, and everyone who has added me before once my MMn3DSXL is in my hands and prepped. Lost all FCs :( he's not playing on this one :P
This is why you should probably set aside some funds for a Sky3DS, or better yet, QQ3DS. And I remember dat poll spam of QQ3DS now lol.

vertabray

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Omg! Gateway did it again.

3.0.3 beta Shitty update without N3DS support...
I have a monitor on the site that tells me then that page is updated. Every time i get that notification i get a little excited....only to be crushed. Lol

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming......

Reactions: codychaosx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.