Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
yep & on top of waiting months many of us paid play-asia & 365games.co.uk high prices ,those who waited are the real winners here,they can now buy the n3ds with compatible firmwares local & pay much better prices than us fools.

Only paid 170 and I don't regret it..

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Does anyone care about the firmware for the Australien n3ds ? I got mine today

Should be v9.0 like mine was that I got yesterday :)

I seriously dont see how they can release a video of it working on the n3ds on November, hype people up so much to get n3ds/XL imported early for fear of firmware incompatibility in the West...this is after a few sold their perfectly exploitable systems.... I dont see how they can get away with something like that..

This is an absolute disgrace.

NOVEMBER PEOPLE!!! They should have release a beta at least of this shit.

Yeh, this is the thing, unless a lot of systems got bricked or they're like trying to piss people off they could at least give some info based on what they've discovered so far from hacking the n3ds or more videos or something...

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im betting one of the big reasons they havent released n3ds support is because they havent made secure enough yet. or the method theyre using or something wouldnt actually require a gateway card so theyre trying to figure out a way to make it so you have to have a gateway card or yada yada.

Simon Riley

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Untitled.png

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I learnt to not care because they tend to mislead just to keep the sales up and probably don't even know when they will be able to release it. We saw that while waiting for 3.0 update. Well I don't know what did I expect... After all It's an illegal company.

FYI I was the top 1 whiner on that legendary 100000 page thread :P

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...My N3DS isn't even here yet, although at this rate it'll probably arrive before the update is even released....

Samesies, bruh. I won't get mine (I don't have a Nintendo handheld atm) until 2/13 anyway. Once it gets closer to that date, maybe the first-ish of February, I'll start really giving a hoot. If there isn't word by the first weekend in February, I'll just order a Sky3DS so I can play some 3DS games on release while I patiently wait for Gateway. Then I'll buy a Gateway. :P

edit: I mean, think about it this way - Sky3DS is the cost of 2.5 games anyway. Gateway costs about 2 games. If I plan to ever "play more than 4.5 games," it will have paid for itself versus buying the games retail. I've got ~35 ROMs. :P *shrug*

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is Gateway popular in Asian countries? I know there are some chinese forums for GW, so many the TWN iQue and Kor users are actually many

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
from garyopa to all the n3ds owners out there: don't worry be happy :P

Don't worry, Be happy, those last two things are truly just around the corner and will be out soon, as you been seening the GW team been working hard handling many things all at once, with updates coming on two or three times in one week now, so they not slowing down until everything is done and perfect without any issues for all consoles, all regions, all versions.

Stay Tuned for more amazing GW news in the coming days...

Reactions: mr_man_029

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yeah I call bullshit on this one.

i don't know but he also said this afterwards :

Yeah, nothing going to happen for at least another couple of days, and the way it seems to be going is 'bug fixes' first, so if their previous track-record matchs the future, I see them fixing the unstable 2DS problems next by Monday or Tuesday, but don't quote me on it, they rarely send me emails either anymore, it is full stream ahead within GW with releasing stuff, no idle minutes spend answering emails or chit-chating about various things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish