Zombie thread, RAAAGH

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the reason GW doesn't care about N3DS users is because there aren't many ppl with these consoles. There are more ppl with Taiwan/China/Korea/HK consoles, so GW will give support for them first. More customers => more money

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm not sure what to do next. The killer feature in N3DS for me was the perfected 3D mode but after a week of using it even at the lowest bar, I still get headaches / dizziness / nausea After 5-10 minutes of play. So if I'm restircted to 2D gaming it does make me wonder whether I should just sell my N3DS and get a regular one + CPP and enjoy gateway right away. Also I don't care much about xenoblade chronicles.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude you should stop posting here. Seriously, all you do is bring negativity.

No, that negativity was brought on by GW themselves. If GW releases New3DS support today, hell even in the next 2 weeks, I'll convert to GW fanboy. But we all know that probably won't happen

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah I'm not sure what to do next. The killer feature in N3DS for me was the perfected 3D mode but after a week of using it even at the lowest bar, I still get headaches / dizziness / nausea After 5-10 minutes of play. So if I'm restircted to 2D gaming it does make me wonder whether I should just sell my N3DS and get a regular one + CPP and enjoy gateway right away. Also I don't care much about xenoblade chronicles.
"Introducing: Super mario Sunshine 3D! Only on New new new new new new new 3DS!"

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Introducing: Super mario Sunshine 3D! Exclusive to New new new new new new new 3DS!"

Unfortunately that's a real possibility, Nintendo making a lot of exclusives or games having features that only work on New3DS. Nintendo will definitely use this trick to sell more New3DS consoles and make more money

Reactions: MrJason005

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Introducing: Super mario Sunshine 3D! Exclusive to New new new new new new new 3DS!"

Super_Mario_Sunshine_3D_Adventure

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Because the base price of the N3DS XL from Play Asia was about 250-260 $ + 30$ for shipping and another 100$ for the Custom duties. Custom duties in India is about 29% of the total price of the shipment. So that's about it.

Right, I see

Atleast we're seeing updates more frequently on the Gateway homepage these days, N3DS support better come no later than end of March, I knew that support wasn't coming immediately but if its after that point the wait will be tough :(

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right, I see

Atleast we're seeing updates more frequently on the Gateway homepage these days, N3DS support better come no later than end of March, I knew that support wasn't coming immediately but if its after that point the wait will be tough :(

TV shows will be starting again soon though, like walking dead, so it won't be that bad

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously dont see how they can release a video of it working on the n3ds on November, hype people up so much to get n3ds/XL imported early for fear of firmware incompatibility in the West...this is after a few sold their perfectly exploitable systems.... I dont see how they can get away with something like that..

This is an absolute disgrace.

NOVEMBER PEOPLE!!! They should have release a beta at least of this shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: admonish