Zombie thread, RAAAGH

MontyQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus kid, stop being so hostile. The point is: it's a financially stupid decision. Sure, rationalize it any way you want, doesn't change the fact.

i make $75,000 a year before taxes lol ya they take like 25 but you know what i work my ass off spent 5 years in trades school and 5000 plus hours learning my skill if i want i can light my smoke off a $100 bill if I choose so

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
4.5 is actually not rare here. My Electric Shops here still sell 4.4 or 4.5 ones. I think they still have 100+ in their Storage. Dunno, maybe.

I was trough about, buy some and sell it on Ebay.
yeah 4.x is nowhere near rare any more, pretty much all standard 3ds's can be downgraded, so a 4.x console is worth pretty much the same as any other standard 3ds

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I doubt 2. April. They mostly try to get Emunand 9.5 propperly working on N3DS, since they try to bring best quality from what we saw now. But I wished they won't push to this. But I guess 9.5 Emunand Brick the System.

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Is the Chinese New Year over yet ?
Chinese new year holidays = at least 2 weeks. And I don't think they will pull an update out of their ass first day back to work.
We don't even know if they are Chinese anyway. The manufacturer of the card is, but probably unrelated.

mironicus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Gateway team already vanished... after releasing the video with N3DS support they were able to sell the last remaining Gateway cards earning some million dollars and now they enjoy their lives on a remote islands.

Just kidding... :D

leon2133

Trophies
XP
Country
Chinese new year holidays = at least 2 weeks. And I don't think they will pull an update out of their ass first day back to work.
We don't even know if they are Chinese anyway. The manufacturer of the card is, but probably unrelated.

No,, today is the end of Chinese new year,
Gatewait current excuse to net release the update for N3DS is
the reseller run out of the carts,
because of the Chinese new year they can not ship the cards to reseller,,
so there no point for release

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No,, today is the end of Chinese new year,
Gatewait current excuse to net release the update for N3DS is