Norway
On a off topic note, look what I got for Valentines day :tpi:

vWXBLlm.jpg

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to take the New3DS back to the store and return it then buy another one. 9.4 does not work with Gateway, you need to have 9.0 or 9.2 New3DS for Gateway to work.
Confirmed working on us 9.0 consoles? I see no reason why it wouldn't lol just curious if you'd be willing to throw down a confirmation.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
on the other hand

-gateway required (most likely) internet to launch the exploit
-gateway dosen't works with last FW (sysnand or emunand for N3DS)
-there is possibility to update your console by mistake
-there is possibility to brick your console with wrong cia or bricking-code
-not easy\safe to launch the exploit for your kids-little brother sister
175252-spongebob-square-pants-mr-krabs-eyes-smelly.png

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one little question, want i install dev menu in 9.5 emu nand and install .cia? or is only with cfw?

You can't use Gateway on a 9.4 or 9.5 New3DS. You need to take your New3DS back to the store and get a refund then go to another store and buy a new one that is 9.0 or 9.2.

If you have a 9.0 or 9.2 New3DS then you can install Devmenu in emu nand with Gateway and install .cia

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For people who want to use their N3DS with roms pretty quickly, and have some extra money, best would be to just get a Sky3DS because I really doubt the N3DS exploit will be released today or even during this month (though I would be happy to be wrong). Well, wait until tomorrow before buying one at least, but I don't think it'll change anything.

As long as you don't update your N3DS and keep it in the 9.0~9.2 range, you can always get a gateway later (or use it, if you already have one, like me) once the exploit will be available, and then, sell your Sky3DS. There will always be some peoples stuck with 9.3+ or who want a up-to-date N3DS (as it seems gateway won't support 9.5 emunand at launch) so you shouldn't have any problem to sell it and also shouldn't lose a lot of money in the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up