Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
nice colour but IMO you can't beat the king of all colours BLACK the colours on screen definitely pop out more. this is why i sold my annoying white N3DS & pre-ordered Black one.the way it meant to be played. ;)

I choose red because exclusive to NA (I think it is) and because I like this color :)

Reactions: satel

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Garyopa just posted this:

Nothing yet, only time we exchanged words was during the 3.04 release, they been quiet since then.

But Stay Tuned for an 'Easter Egg Surprise' info to be added to the Official Guide in the upcoming days.

looks like SonyUSA & Garyopa both have different sources :D

i prefer to go with SonyUSA's "it won't be long now" than Garyopa's easter egg surprise guide :P

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More garyopa info/hints:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Mehrtellica
Now the Garyopa has internet back has he heard anything from gw?
Nothing yet, only time we exchanged words was during the 3.04 release, they been quiet since then.

But Stay Tuned for an 'Easter Egg Surprise' info to be added to the Official Guide in the upcoming days.

sorry someone beat me to it...apparently i cant read XD

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 178

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i prefer to go with SonyUSA's "it won't be long now" than Garyopa's easter egg surprise guide :P

dude..sonyusa is the one who made the fucking guide lol

and i just realized that made me sound like a dick n thats not how i meant it :/

an sorry for posting tiwce in a row. im just all full of fail tonight XD

Reactions: satel

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

When GW released 3.0 on Jan 9, they said "a surprise feature that will be announced in the next update!"

is this what garyopa's talking about?

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the whole thread is literally titled
and you're gna whine and complain about us whining and complaining that the release hasnt happened yet so were posting rumors from vaslid sources.. most of us whiners take solace in the fact that others feel ramrodded by the gdub as well. and im still hoping for a release before the us n3ds release...and its not like were not "waiting" were just "crying" and waiting :P

Reactions: Thomas12345

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys need to stop crying and wait. I waited for months to get GW support. I wish someone would lock this thread. Its gonna be soon. Let them finish getting the bugs out, let the n3ds drop in the US and stop crying.

Awwww r u afraid all this complaining is drawing negative attention to GW? That's ok, i wish all threads remotely related to GW would be locked too

Reactions: thorasgar

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
When GW released 3.0 on Jan 9, they said "a surprise feature that will be announced in the next update!"

is this what garyopa's talking about?

who knows what he's talking about !! i personally can't take Garyopa that serious after his last comment: " my soon not gateway's soon " which made us wait like fools for nothing.

Reactions: 2skies

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
easter egg sounds suspiciously like easter release.

nope can't be, SonyUSA said "it won't be long now" & i'm sure she didn't mean april,the last time she said it won't be long now ultra 3.0 was released 2 days later so i'm hopeful it's going to be this weekend.

Reactions: r5xscn

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nope can't be, SonyUSA said "it won't be long now" & i'm sure she didn't mean april,the last time she said it won't be long now ultra 3.0 was released 2 days later so i'm hopeful it's going to be this weekend.

I really hope so too. I hope Gateway release their update before the next firmware update, because 9.5 update should be easier (https://i.imgur.com/bHe6570.png).

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys need to stop crying and wait. I waited for months to get GW support. I wish someone would lock this thread. Its gonna be soon. Let them finish getting the bugs out, let the n3ds drop in the US and stop crying.

You are freed to unwatch this thread and go do your own thing.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Sky3ds. Once its patched that's it. I Hope it gets patched out next update. I don't have any fucks to give about Gateways PR. I am just tired of the bitches on here making thread after thread and taking up all of gateways efforts when we could have had new features like better save compatibility by now possibly. I waited over a year to have GW. you can wait a couple months you babies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Fuck Sky3ds. Once its patched that's it. I Hope it gets patched out next update. I don't have any fucks to give about Gateways PR. I am just tired of the bitches on here making thread after thread and taking up all of gateways efforts when we could have had new features like better save compatibility by now possibly. I waited over a year to have GW. you can wait a couple months you babies.

take a deep breath & count until 10 keep on doing this for 10 to 15 minutes & condition should improve,if not then i advice you to stop eating american beef. :rofl2:

signed dr satel :teach:

Reactions: Thomas12345

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, gonna block you for real if you keep being like that
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well.... Go ahead my "friend". If it makes you happy :mellow:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Really, blocking him will only hurt you, we will see his messages, but you wont
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, ok i'm not blocking him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just got to have thick skin and ignore people online if you don't agree or dislike. The internet is full of clowns.
    +2
    and an 👴 just having fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the beach
    Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, without the l
    +1
    Enjoy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Enjoy wacking yourself off, old man?
    +1
    Always :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Man bought a $20 a gauge at Amazon that was all fancy digital went to hook it up did t detect shit, then went back and bought an analog worked right away
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 Happens all the time when ordering these iffy things
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    watching xbox direct but the feed keeps getting dc'd, oh well
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    back to MH rise
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars