Gaming Zero Escape Save file backup!?

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey i was recently playing ZE: VLR AND I CANNOT BELIEVE this stupid save file crap error. It's totally ruined it and i dont think i will ever play again. my game keeps freezing when i get to a certain point and it deletes my save progress so i have to start from the very start. I also tried playing it all without turning of my console but it still froze randomly and this wasn't even in a escape rooms.

SO anyway what im trying to say is;

I would very much appreciate if anyone has a certain save file BUT not 100% complete. It has to be well most of the first and middle path with NO unlocked endings or if at the very least all paths but still NO unlocked endings.

I would appreciate it very much with out no spoilers thanks, its the only way i can continue... thanks again :)

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thats not a good idea.
The game changes some paths depending of what paths you already played.

Then what else do you propose i do? Play through it all over again and waste another few hours pushing the a button because I've already read it all? Im pretty much over that, and i dont want to watch the prts i missed on youtube, i want to play it myself.

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The endings i have was the locked one on the left side, K's ending and Dio's ending, if anyone actually has just that backed up , that would be EVEN better actually.

Loko4

Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil
It really sucks, happen the same thing with me, 20hours lost.

However the games is really awesome and I played a second time. Beside you can put the password in the room and follow to the next

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'll send you my save (NA region), hopefully it works! When you play, try to only save during the story sections and not during puzzles/in the puzzle rooms.

I hear that bugs were fixed in the digital version on the eshop, so you can always try getting that version.

That bug fixing actually disables saving in some areas. Thats it.

This save file corruption could be a contact problem with the SD card. Are you using a micro SD to SD adapter?

No, the game has a bug that can freeze the game, if tha happens when saving, the file gets deleted.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That bug fixing actually disables saving in some areas. Thats it.

No, the game has a bug that can freeze the game, if tha happens when saving, the file gets deleted.
Never heard of that.
Only thing that happened once was some sort of broken save, that I could load but always ended up in a black screen.

SushiKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll send you my save (NA region), hopefully it works! When you play, try to only save during the story sections and not during puzzles/in the puzzle rooms.

I hear that bugs were fixed in the digital version on the eshop, so you can always try getting that version.

Hey thanks alot, i'll try it ASAP!

Nope didnt work, only Gateway users can help which is a shame! Thank you anyway!!

illicit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a save with 7/9 endings. its from playing on cfw installed as a cia. it's in 00000001.sav format. pm me if you want it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr