Gaming Zelda's Appearance in Skyward Sword, and SS's Art Style [No sp

Do you like the way Zelda looks in the new game?

• Total voters

MoreThanLuck

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first, when I saw gameplay and trailers containing the appearance of Zelda in the new game Skyward Sword, I was rather disappointed in the way she looked. Just because she looked so different from other games, and the traditional "style" she had. But now, while playing the game and seeing how her personality is in the game it has really grown on me. I agree with a lot of the reviews in sayint I think this is the best way Zelda as a game and Zelda as a character to look. It really embodies the colorful, almost childlike nature of the game, yet has enough realistic qualities to keep me and other players interested. So what do you think? Do you like the way Zelda as a character looks in the game? And what do you think about how the game's overall art style is?

tomthemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The colours in this game are beautiful. Probably the best use of colour in a video game that i can remember. The art style is good, I prefer realistic graphics, but I still like the semi-cartoony thing this game has going on.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mixed feelings.
It looks quite ok. But the mosaic effect doesnt suit me. I also find it way too bright (skyloft especially).
And the extremely low res textures also ruins some of the experience (check the Zelda texture replacement thread to see what I mean)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.