Zelda Twilight Princess Black Screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mika13, Jul 17, 2009.

1. mika13
    OP

mika13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2009
    Sorry to repost it, but it looks like the other topic does not have many views. Or maybe i'm just too impatient?

I keep getting black screen after Wii Remote Strap screen when trying to load Zelda Twilight Princess PAL on my PAL 4.0e, using Backup Launcher. Wiigator 0.3 - the compatibility list says it works perfectly? All other games i tried work ok (SM Galaxy, Resident 4, SSBB, Mario Party, Virtua Tennis and few others).

Anyone knows what is the problem? I burnt it with 4x speed on Sony DVD-R, like all the other games.

2. FireFreek

FireFreek GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2008
    United States
    Try to load via NeoGamma. That might work.

3. mika13
    OP

mika13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 7, 2009
    Neogamma, never heard of that before [​IMG] hopefully i will find some time over the weekend to check that. have to admit that i was bit scared when this black screen happened. had to unplug wii from the socket to reboot, and i had a moment when i thought it's gone [​IMG]

thanks for help, looks like there is quite a selection of different loaders, so hopefully i can find one that works with zelda!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice