Hacking Zelda random glitches problem

sentinel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I have a Wii with 3.4U, cIOS rev 20 on 249, using Wiiflow 2.1 and a WD 320GB HD formated in WBFS. Problem is that I've been playing Zelda TLP and after like 2 hours of gameplay I get random glitches, for example the first one I had was in the gorons mines, after link opened a chest there was nothing in it, link stood there holding nothing in his hands and I had to reset my Wii (hard reset btw). Second one was at obtaining the master sword, once link transforms back to human to use the sword and Midna asks him what to do, link is invisible and it just loops, so again I have to hard reset my wii.

I remember sometime ago that while playing mario kart online after some time of playing it just crashed. Sometimes I've gotten the wiiflow warning about not finding the HD. So my question is if any of you might know why is this happening? Maybe the HD is getting timed out or something... Thanks in advance!

sentinel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I has happened to me with mario kart too, strangely sometimes after I reset my wii due to the crash and try to load wiiflow it gives me the cant find an HD plugged in error, I guess this HD is timing out or something...

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Certainly sounds like problems related to your HDD at first glance, what kind of HDD is it? How old? Selfpowered or USB-powered?. Other options could of course be something wrong with Wiiflow, the rips or your cios´s. Gotta love softmodding, right
wink.gif

sentinel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Its a Western Digital 320GB USB powered HD. I had an old Maxtor One touch 100GB and was usb powered but apparently it was slow and some games had lag in buttons. So I changed to this one. Sometimes it works great, sometimes it crashes...

siliconmessiah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sentinel5000 said:
Sometimes it works great, sometimes it crashes...

Sounds like it might be an HDD problem then, just as you say it might time out or something to that effect. Some people have also reported problems when they run games of an HDD that is not powered by a separate source - might be that. If possible, you may like to try another HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-