Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerspud

Trophies
XP
Country
haha '89 User(s) are reading this topic '.

Can't wait for this, got my new ds lite today cause my other one broke. Hopefully it will be dumped by sunday morning.

smallkidd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
do we really thing mods are going to ban him?.............. not that im defending him!!! hey you should make the poll "will (the dude's name) get ban"

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Creating Hype couldnt be used as what happened here.... because yes, we exaggerated it...and you all felt strong feelings, i mean even you could feel taek's angry as he typed down posts and posts about anger.

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want? isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

the game is out already guys... if you know when or where to look.

What a homo get lost Asher,you've created an useless topic just to post your bullshit,you should get your ass banned because you lost the bet,I saw no Zelda PH dump within those 40 pages!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
lol.. seriously.. the guy deserves to be banned.. 58 persons thought he would really dump it.. shame on you!

Well.. worst case we'll have the game by Monday.. till then.. I'll get back to Tingle
yaynds.gif

septi¢

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
France
do we really thing mods are going to ban him?.............. not that im defending him!!! hey you should make the poll "will (the dude's name) get ban"

I hope not, a chance that all liars/"entertainers" are not banned or they wouldn't be many people left on the internet...

I just think some of you guys take it way too seriously.

sckelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It shouldnt be much longer.. I just read on kotaku and the tanooki that the ny nintendo store is selling the game tomorow, sunday sept 30th. So I think worst case scenerio we will see it tomorrow.

- Sean

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Creating Hype couldnt be used as what happened here.... because yes, we exaggerated it...and you all felt strong feelings, i mean even you could feel taek's angry as he typed down posts and posts about anger.

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want? isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

The only thing disappointing to me is your spelling and grammar. Otherwise, I've been entertained thus far.

Cheers!

septi¢

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
France

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want?  isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

The only thing disappointing to me is your spelling and grammar. Otherwise, I've been entertained thus far.

Cheers!

Not that i want to defend him, but english is not his native language, correct me if i'm wrong
wink.gif

Anyway, i think that was entertaining as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)