jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but there's a file out there released as:

1451_ind-zeldu.zip\The_Legend_of_Zelda_Phantom_Hourglass_USA_NDS-iND

This isn't Zelda, so if you see it try and steer clear of it. Measures in at 64mb and has the Zelda icon, Nintendo intro and everything.Â
laugh.gif
It reminds me of the bricker.. does it indeed act as a bricker?

zeldauvo9.png

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Creating Hype couldnt be used as what happened here.... because yes, we exaggerated it...and you all felt strong feelings, i mean even you could feel taek's angry as he typed down posts and posts about anger.

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want? isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

the game is out already guys... if you know when or where to look.

windwake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Creating Hype couldnt be used as what happened here.... because yes, we exaggerated it...and you all felt strong feelings, i mean even you could feel taek's angry as he typed down posts and posts about anger.

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want? isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

hahahaha fuck you.

you can't defend "hey I'll dump this tonight or ban me!"

Neo_rulzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
agree with windwake

The game is not out yet. I can almost guarantee that.
Because if it were out then I would have already been playing it.

And I have got some reliable fast sources!!

Edit:
Djarf
any progress on my unsuspension
frown.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

and yet i felt the very essence of this... youre not playing guys. youre right now reading some guys post over some forums that you own... i owned. isnt that what you all want? isnt that the very essence of what you always try to find on these forums?.... wasnt all this a real entertainment? or was it all just a dissapointment? ... i no longer belong here if you dont want it to... but i think ill just go on and try to see the things i want for what they are.... and the entertainment we all had or have some day as something i could smile when i remember it.

THIS is why Mexicans have a bad name. They make no sense, and they don't just say "Hey I'm a douche, I lied blah blah."

yiggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh man, i love all of these people with their super top secret sources and knowing who/where to go.

Fucks sake, it's called search every torrent site, search irc, search newsgroups.

I also enjoy the jokes in the thread (with the fake roms that give you a funny msg etc), but some people are taking it too seriously
tongue.gif

Asher, if you're telling the truth, good for you! If you can't dump it, at least prove that you have the game. If you don't actually have it, at least try to make up an elaborate excuse or a good photoshop of yourself holding the game.

I haven't filtered through all 40 pages of this awesome thread, and I'm sure it's been done already.... but..

IT'S BEEN DUMPED! INTO MY TOILET
HURHURHURHURHURHUR!

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm a rich Nigerian businessman who recently aquired 100 million US Dollars and wish to share some with you. Please PM me your bank account details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr