Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Okay i never looked on the list
smile.gif

But then i ask me what is dazzi´s problem the solution is there why he don´t do it ?

scip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I got pal wii with cmios V5 + GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi. When i start with rebooter(start button):

Majora on Collectors edition PAL not working (it was working with theta, but probably would crash at song of time )

Majora on Collectors edition NTSC working great !!

B

BryceOne

Just curious dazzi, what brand/type of DVDs are you using, and have you tried burning the game again?

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everything works fine up until the Song of time it boots great etc with reloader (start).
Im burning on verbatim dvd-r @ 16x with a Pioneer 112 Burner thats how ive burnt my other wii games which work great and my backup of Mario party 4 in which i have completed 1 20 turn party map no troubles.
Any chance it could be the fact that its a NTSC version on a pal console?

Jovis36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All my backups work fine except for this game. I have an NTSC console with an NTSC bachup. I am using xi with mios 8 through the launcher (not the disc channel). I have tried starting with the start button wait 3 minutes and when I select my game I get a black screen. I have tried so many ways to get this running but nothing works. Any ideas? Anybody with an NTSC console able to load an NTSC backup?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it says on the matrix that it will crash at the Song Of Time with Theta, so why are you complaining about something you know it is going to happend, change to Xi and you'll be able to pass this problem, but you'll loose your save, unless doing the trick on a hex editor

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please don't flame me, but Zelda Collector's edition isn't working for me too.
I have it shrinked on a multigame disk with two other games that instead are working (Burnout2 and Resident evil 2, both shrinked too).
CE starts but when I select any game it freezes with a black screen.
I tried using rebooter , different mios, different loaders (GCBL and Gamma) without success.
PAL game burned at 4X on Verbatim DVD-R and PAL console (3.2E)
A couple of questions:

1) do I need CIOSCORP to improve compatibility?
2) regardess the fact that the other 2 games on the disk are working, could it still be a bad burn?
3) do I need an unshrinked iso?

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, maybe someone will find this information useful: it seems the problem was the shrinked iso. I burned an unshrinked iso and it worked perfectly with rebooter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i heard obs makes gd lag alot