Hacking Zelda not working :(:(

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I have finnally got my gamecube bootloader to run but the collectors edition game boots fine and then when i select any game it crashes not completely but the screen just goes blank just like when the Wii isnt on I get a component screen floating around.
Is there anything I can do to fix this and are there any other "Majora's masks that work.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
dazzi said:
Hello I have finnally got my gamecube bootloader to run but the collectors edition game boots fine and then when i select any game it crashes not completely but the screen just goes blank just like when the Wii isnt on I get a component screen floating around.
Is there anything I can do to fix this and are there any other "Majora's masks that work.
there is no other majora's mask on the egc/wii other than collectors...

and there isnt anything you can try exept for checkin the compat. matrix,

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That is why Iam asking I have found Collectors edition having the exact same issue and another Majoras mask posted as Zelda 64 emu (experciance v2) and saying it works ive also seen people on youtube launch the game anyone else know something about this?

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They are using the N64 emulator, not the Zelda collectors edition.
The collectors edition, at now, doesn't work (sadly...).

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
For the next time...follow these easy steps:

-If it won't work, look here:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Gam...patibility_List

Additional, if you can't live with the truth:

-Look if there's a new cMIOS/Loader
-Install
-Try again

Please, keep this Forum clean...WiiGator don't wanted such Threads...
dry.gif

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dam it, its working now when i use slow start (Start button) in the loader but I cant get past the Song of time in MM without crashing i read that another guy managed to fix his issue just wondering if anyone knows how to fix the issue so i can progress?
Does the original PAL collectors edition even go past the song of time in MM or is this just a bug?
I really want to play the game and im not sure which way to go.

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Come on, you've been told it's extremely buggy.
If you can't wait to play it, go back to your pc and play it via a N64 emulator.
Or wait a year or two for Wii64 to be improved, or wait a few weeks or months for cMios and GCBLs to be improved.

Are you stupid? On the GCBL matrix, it says it's running perfectly on Xi. Did you even upgrade your cMios and GCBL?

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There are differents issues with GC backup launcher: you don't have the same result by starting in disc channel or Backup launcher gamma or GC backup in homebrew channel.
Zelda collection is not working with disc channel, try with the homebrew channel, press Start for Reboot and . . . all games are playable !!!!

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Give it up guys. If you don't know how to check the compatibility matrix, if you don't know what that means:

QUOTE said:
(Xi)Boot with rebooter, wait ~3 minutes to pass red Nintendo, games work perfectly, Majora's Mask plays through The Song of Time like a breeze(Xi)

you probably don't have anything to do here. Stop trying to softmod your wii and go buy the games.

I give up.

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wouldn't you do everything to play one of the best N64 games ever made ?
The logo is moving, so it wasn't hard to stay in front of the tv hoping and praying (although i'm an atheist) for the game to work.

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Akghar said:
Give it up guys. If you don't know how to check the compatibility matrix, if you don't know what that means:

QUOTE said:
(Xi)Boot with rebooter, wait ~3 minutes to pass red Nintendo, games work perfectly, Majora's Mask plays through The Song of Time like a breeze(Xi)

you probably don't have anything to do here. Stop trying to softmod your wii and go buy the games.

I give up.

No need to be rude and ignorant, iam pretty sure I have been modding my wii longer then you
wink.gif
back in october and you are classed as a newbie so if you cant help me I suggest you leave not complain.
By boot with rebooter you mean reloader? (Start button) and yes it does boot majoras mask fine it plays it fine but then when i play the song of time on my ocarina after the festival at the town it just says refer to gamecube manual and turn off, i know this is an issue with the game but I have read people have gotten past this.

dazzi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is none otehrwise i would have bought it
frown.gif
I think your the guy that posted the youtube video of majoras mask working how did u do it if its you (nixx)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes i now
tongue.gif

And nope i never uploaded a youtube video
smile.gif

But seriously i got the Collection never working too (and i have a mod chip).
So your only option is to wait for a official release or a new solution from WiiGator or Wanin.
I mean okay you want to play this game but like you see you can´t and it´s not like there are not enough other games you could play
wink.gif

AkGBA

Nope
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nIxx said:
I mean okay you want to play this game but like you see you can´t and it´s not like there are not enough other games you could play
wink.gif

Actually you're wrong, you can play the game. Check the matrix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night