zelda freezes on my evo

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by crab-scratch, Oct 2, 2007.

1. crab-scratch
    OP

crab-scratch Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2006
    Italy
    damn! can't seem zelda ph to work on my evo. (1gb sandisk microsd, updated to latest firmware).
    The intro-movie works nicely but then when i touch the screen it turns white, then black and stays on black. [​IMG]

2. lowbrass1

lowbrass1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2007
    United States
    mine works fine. Saves well too!

3. Salamantis

Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 20, 2007
    Canada
    Yep mine too, works perfectly well. Maybe a defective unit?

4. crab-scratch
    OP

crab-scratch Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 31, 2006
    Italy
    i tried another backup (mininova never let me down b4...) and it works now. [​IMG]

5. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, it's locked up on both my wife & I a couple of times -- once for each of us. So far, though, it's not bad. Mine locked up during the cutscene where I was supposed to sail to the Northwestern Sea, and hers locked up when she was finishing the volcano dungeon. Once or twice is no biggie, but if it continues to be a problem, I might see about getting another version. I read that there were several versions dumped (which isn't surprising, considering how amazingly popular it's been for the last few days).

6. VincentRND

VincentRND Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2007
    Serbia, Republic of
    Russia Rostov-on-Don
    I have a slighly frees in Zelda on my Evo, but its gone after I update firmware to 1.2. Now its work great!

7. GH0ST

GH0ST Your Hero is a Ghost

Dec 17, 2006
    France
    I was here... before...
    it works with a good dump and latest firmware. No freeze at all cheats, slow motion soft reset and ingame menu are working.