Gaming Zelda : A Link Between Worlds Save Error !!!!!

Zelda : A Link Between Worlds Save Error !!!!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello :)
I've Just Downloaded Yeterday Zelda A Link Between Worlds But When I Finished The Game I Off My Console But When I Want Play It And Continue The Game The Save Doesn't Exist,But Other Games Their Save Exist.
I Want Know If The Problem Comes From The Rom Or My Flash Card.
Thank you.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello :)
I've Just Downloaded Yeterday Zelda A Link Between Worlds But When I Finished The Game I Off My Console But When I Want Play It And Continue The Game The Save Doesn't Exist,But Other Games Their Save Exist.
I Want Know If The Problem Comes From The Rom Or My Flash Card.
Thank you.
Which flashcard are you using? It might be firmware related
And how did you exit the game? If you didn't exit the game from the home button and then turned off your 3DS then it didn't save at all.

Reactions: MorphaX

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Which flashcard are you using? It might be firmware related
And how did you exit the game? If you didn't exit the game from the home button and then turned off your 3DS then it didn't save at all.

I Do Save The Game Beside When I Want Exit I Use Home Then Exit The Software

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry to bother and go in whining modes but MorphaX please stop making polls for every post you make! >_< It annoys me a bit. To be honest I did it too in the past and I got bashed. Please avoid them as they don't help you in the end. Also I'd like to point out the edit button instead of making a new post every time again.(just to avoid double, triple posts)

You probably save right, but you need to get to a weather vane to save your game! ;) And as pointed out you need to press the HOME button to save the save.

Edit: a little grammar thing, Stop Capitalising Every First Letter Of The Word. I can be your keyboard of course but it looks like you want to SCREAM every word there :P

d.d.d.

Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: a little grammar thing, Stop Capitalising Every First Letter Of The Word. I can be your keyboard of course but it looks like you want to SCREAM every word there :P
English may not be his native language, Italian flag and all. ;) But agree with you on appearing screamy or semi-rage-like typing.

Reactions: MorphaX

PolyChrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
English may not be his native language, Italian flag and all. ;) But agree with you on appearing screamy or semi-rage-like typing.

Neither english nor italian uses capitals in the first letter of every word. I think language barrier is not the issue here, he just has an annoying typing habit.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I am not English myself either, but at least we can expect people to write Engrish.(I Know Italians Don't Write Like This Either) :P My English is horrible too don't get me wrong on that. ALSO LOOK AT MAH DUTCH FLAG SO MUCH SWAG =w=

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No I Did Not Write Capital For In Purpose It Wrote By It Self,Every I Use Space Automatic It Wrote Capital Letter :D

MorphaX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
did you update to 3.2?
there was a save bug in 3.1
and also make sure that when you boot into the Flashcard mode that the flashcard is not inserted

Can I ask you pong what is mean 452 Internet,i want join Too,could you explain me what is that ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: