Homebrew Question Yuzu now constantly crashing after update.

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone!
I've been using Yuzu for a bit on my Asus rog gr8 II Pc for a while now, and have not run into any particular problems running games like Super Mario Odyssey. Hoverer after the latest update (Mainline Build - 5ef686766) Any game I try to launch crashes just after a few seconds. I'm not sure what caused this, I have tried changing the graphics settings, and even doing a complete reinstall of yuzu. Could it have been my Nvidia drivers? The problem started when I installed the GeForce Studio driver over the game ready one and then tried to run yuzu. When the game crashed I remembered about the driver so I reinstalled the game driver back. After rebooting the game at least booted up but didn't get any farther than the menu screen.
Is there a way to fix this problem? Thank you in advance.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
I've been using Yuzu for a bit on my Asus rog gr8 II Pc for a while now, and have not run into any particular problems running games like Super Mario Odyssey. Hoverer after the latest update (Mainline Build - 5ef686766) Any game I try to launch crashes just after a few seconds. I'm not sure what caused this, I have tried changing the graphics settings, and even doing a complete reinstall of yuzu. Could it have been my Nvidia drivers? The problem started when I installed the GeForce Studio driver over the game ready one and then tried to run yuzu. When the game crashed I remembered about the driver so I reinstalled the game driver back. After rebooting the game at least booted up but didn't get any farther than the menu screen.
Is there a way to fix this problem? Thank you in advance.
What OS are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?