Hacking Yusa SD help

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Look, i bought an A/V Cable for PSP 2000/3000, everything nice, and then, I connect it to my PSP console, everything is fine until the point when i launch a game, where the settings make the image screen lower than the normal fullest who had the XMB, so, I check about a plugin about Yusa SD, and i tried everything, try to use only some game and pops.text, to then activate it with plugin manager, didn't work, the normal way too, I tried with some configurations and certain things to make the program run, nothing worked, What can i do to make Yusa SD work, step by step?

ObeSeeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought av cables too. An upscale sounds nice I'll check the plugin out. I'll report back.

Before anything though certain 5xx plugins don't work on 6xx firmwares. Also many of 6xx plugins dont work on 661. They have to be updated. 661 came out of nowhere. (Not really but..)

ObeSeeker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin sucks.. after a quick search that's what I've come to. Apparently something called the Ps3 3d display is the best bet. Apparently the aspect ratio of a psp and normal tvs are way too different for a correct aspect ratio.

Ps3 3d
http://I.imgur.com/RPzZM.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@