Yume Nikki PSP

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by ReimuMikoHakurei, May 1, 2014.

1. ReimuMikoHakurei
    OP

ReimuMikoHakurei Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2014
    United States
    Redding, California
    Greetings ladies and gents, boys and girls of all ages. Introducing the newb to PSP homebrew, ReimuMikoHakurei AKA DCain.

Ok in all seriousness, I am new to the PSP homebrew scene but I wanted to try something new to the PSP homebrew scene. Introducing Yume Nikki on the PSP. This is my first homebrew for any system so as I progress it might not look the best at first but I will learn as I go on. If you want to help me just send me a skype message to dillan.cain, a PSN message to Cirnofan, a private message to the user Abbythetransy on xat usually at sonicgamesemeraldgames and outcast_tavern, or if you live in the Redding/ Anderson area in California, just head to the Anderson Teen Center from 2:30 pm to 6 pm on fridays and in any of those just say what you can help with. Anyways, "Thu uh abeteh uh abebte uh thats all folks!"

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Formatting of your post aside, this section is for entries in the Homebrew Bounty competition. First of all, the fact that the competition isn't on. Secondly, if you have nothing to present, the thread belongs in the PSP Homebrew section. I'll have it moved there. Good luck with whatever you're developing! ;)

3. BORTZ

BORTZ Don't pretend you aren't impressed

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    Moved to appropriate section.

4. ReimuMikoHakurei
    OP

ReimuMikoHakurei Newbie

Newcomer
    May 1, 2014
    United States
    Redding, California
    Thanks for the good luck wish and this is my first time posting on the forums here so I really didnt know what I was doing when making the topic. I still dont either XD Anyways Ill get back on it when i generally want to since this is kinda just gonna be a hobby for me so I cant give a release date so I may have very very late responses regarding the project XD