UFOroid fighter x1
is there anyone that can help me make this better
yaynds.gif

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Too many cards that don't go well together. To edit that deck would take me a long time.
Try basing your deck around 'Little City' or 'Big City' theme. If you do not know what that is, do some research. Try 'Google'.

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
here is a suggestion for a whole new deck recipe. my best deck is based on helping get the machiners force on the field. i have a lot of supports to help my machiners monsters and trap cards and spell cards to negate spell and traps that destroy them. i use dimensional fissure along with soul absorbtion so that i can gain back my life points after i attack with the machiners force. With dimensional fissure i also have golden humonculous and gren maju da eiza and the opticamfoulage armour with demotion. ive never lost a duel with this deck. really good deck
yaynds.gif

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As shaaynn said, there is too much going on.

So I'm not going to tell you which direction to take your deck (thats your job! - just test it and find out its weaknesses and which cards you like best) or which cards to take out but on how to improve it.
Firstly you need to have the cards that you really want at x3 (unless restricted) or searching cards like Gold sarcophagus (which is at x2 now), Sangan and Mystic Tomato. This way you have more of a chance getting that card you want, especially when you need cards that work together like fusion cards or ritual summons or that killer combo!!.
You should also have less 5 star and above creatures unless you have other ways of producing tributes such as special summoning creatures (from hand, decks or graveyard) or gaining control of your opponents creatures.
More opponent disruption, unless your deck is a consistant turn one or two killing machine disruption is vital. There are some fast decks out there with consistant early win conditions so diruption is the key to ensure your opponent doesn't win before you do. Creature disruption like Bottomless traphole, Dimensional Prison, Nobleman of crossout, Skill drain, Torrential tribute, Deck destruction virus, Zarborg the thunder Monarch etc. could help out against decks with creatures. A bit more trap and spell removal would help too like Jinzo, Mystical space typoon, Solemn judgement (which counters creature,spells and traps ), Breaker the magical warrior, etc. And maybe one or two hand disruption cards (like Card destruction and Morphing jar) although they can be left to the sideboard if they don't fit your deck.
Also, cards like Enchanted javelin seem sub par compared to what could be used. Cards like Draining shield or Dimensional prison are better or more permanent solutions to the same problem.
And finally, try to keep the deck at 40 cards. This will also help with the consistancy of the deck.

I hope this helps.

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx guys for all your help now i know not to pack my deck full of cards.i have looked into the little city deck and that a really good one using it at the moment.
i am putting together a deck based of the blue eyes and elemental hero tempest got any other ideas
also what is the tele DAD deck based on

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if both those cards will go well together in a deck.

The Tele-DAD deck is based on the card Dark Armed Dragon. It focuses on getting a little dark monsters in the grave and then special summoning Dark Armed Dragon and wiping out your opponent in very few turns.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why all the fusion monsters? I just use a lot of high attack 4 level monsters and a lot of cheapo "takes away 800 opponent's life points" and "gives you 1000 life points" cards
smileipb2.png

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reaper said:
Why all the fusion monsters? I just use a lot of high attack 4 level monsters and a lot of cheapo "takes away 800 opponent's life points" and "gives you 1000 life points" cards
smileipb2.png

That is a very debatable strategy. From my experience, you must lose a lot to strategy/theme decks?

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shaaynn said:
Reaper said:
smileipb2.png

That is a very debatable strategy. From my experience, you must lose a lot to strategy/theme decks?
No, I have a lot of good magic cards.
Oh right they call them SPELL cards now

lemonsatan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Keep your deck to 40.
Don't go over 21 monsters.
Make sure you maintain Hand Advantage (Try to use assisted drawing cards for certain Archetypes) - Solar Recharge, Destiny Draw, ETC.
Avoid using cards such as Magic Jammer because it reduces your hand.
Example: Your opponent activates Hammer Shot, you activate Magic Jammer. Your cost is to discard one card from the hand. Outcome: You've wasted Magic Jammer and One card in your hand, (Total:2), your opponent has only used up a Hammer Shot
Monarchs are alright, but they screw with Hand Advantage. Except Raiza. (You: Summon Zaborg - 1 card from the hand and one card from the field, that's 2 cards. Outcome: You only destroy 1 monster from the effect)

Tele Dad is a prick due to the new banlist but luckily, 2009 doesn't have this Banlist
Alternative versions are to use Destiny Dad, which focuses around using Dhero Malicious with Plague Spreader Zombie.

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, just looking over that deck I got one thing to say;

You're not Jaden, so stop using those shitty cards. (Yu-Gi-Oh GX pun)

Elemental Heros are terrible and only are good with the right hand and the right build. All I see is a bunch of E-Heroes put together randomly. If you want to build an E-Hero deck then make an Big City or Little City themed deck. Those decks are exceptionally good in duels.

[Edit] I forgot I already commented in this topic ..

dsrules4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was not trying to copy not sure who the hell jaden unless he the guy with the puzzle thing on his neck not sure. but the only reason i have alto of e heros was because they are fusion monsters (i like fusion monsters) if i had my way i would have cyber end dragon but it banned or limited.

also just started to understand the rules of the game. first time i played i didn't know very much i just placed cards and hoped for the best lol

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
meh, I hate e-heroes.

I use a frog deck. It's a really good deck that will surprise your opponent. I won't post it but it's about getting three Unifrogs and two Star Boys or 1 Star Boy and 1 Flip Flop Frog. Attaching directly with Unifrogs and clearing the field with Flip Flop's effect. You must also have Wetlands on the field (to boost your level 2 aqua-type monsters by 1200 ATK).

I use another deck. This one is a Lockdown using Arcana Force The World's effect to skip your opponent's turn. You must have 2 Samsara Lotus in the grave yard or 1 Samsara and 1 Treeborn frog. Then, after getting The World on the field (Using Gellendou or Valhalla) on it's "head" effect, keep summoning Samsara and Treeborn from the graveyard and trubuting them for the worlds effect, skipping your opponent's turn completely. Repeat until you win.

tsol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
build a deck that uses both skill drain and macro cosmos to ruin the day of just about anyone you play. other than that, card advantage is everything...

DracoStr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
summaxr.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's my personal recipe that I would suggest over what you're using.

LEVEL 5 OR HIGHER MONSTERS = 9
2 Dark Armed Dragon
2 Doom Shaman
2 Yubel
1 Yubel - Terror Incarnate
1 Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare
1 Caius the Shadow Monarch

LEVEL 4 OR LOWER MONSTERS = 11
3 Dark Grepher
3 Mystic Tomato
1 Plaguespreader Zombie
1 Sangan
1 Breaker the Magical Warrior
1 Morphing Jar
1 Snipe Hunter

SPELLS = 16
3 Swing of Memories
2 Allure of Darkness
2 Fires of Doomsday
2 Foolish Burial
1 Brain Control
1 Burial From a Different Dimension
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Monster Reincarnation
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Smashing Ground

TRAPS = 5
3 Solemn Judgment
2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

TOTAL = 41

EXTRA DECK = 15
1 Armory Arm
1 Magical Android
1 Goyo Guardian
2 Stardust Dragon
2 Red Dragon Archfiend
2 Thought Ruler Archfiend
2 Black Rose Dragon
2 Dark Strike Fighter
2 Doomkaiser Dragon

Basically send Doom Shaman and Yubel to the grave and then use Swing of Memories on Shaman. Summon him (gemini) and use the effect to summon Yubel. At the end of the turn you'll be able to bring out Terror Incarnate, and then you can snipe that or something later to bring out Ultimate Nightmare. GG by then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1