GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am i the only one who didn't know Yu-gi-oh was coming to a Movie in Japan??(actually it already did came out TODAY)
even tho I only watched and liked the first one, this one looks nice
blink.gif

web site if you wana check it
yay.gif

http://www.yugioh10th.com/

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use to like the original yu-gi-oh but the new ones are gay

Is this like the 10th movie?

EDIT: are they like linking the characters of the 1st 2nd and 3rd yu-gi-oh's together in the movie cos that would be very cool for long time fans who would understand the references
smile.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh... This is gonna be so freakin epic!!! Yugi+Jaden+Yusei dueling together in a movie=EPIC WIN.
yay.gif

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:

EDIT: are they like linking the characters of the 1st 2nd and 3rd yu-gi-oh's together in the movie cos that would be very cool for long time fans who would understand the references
smile.gif
No. its the 10th years anniversary movie. and yes they are linking the characters for the whole series. don't know if its EVERYONE but the 3main dudes are gona be there for sure.
wink.gif

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
C175R said:
zeromac said:

smile.gif
No. its the 10th years anniversary movie. and yes they are linking the characters for the whole series. don't know if its EVERYONE but the 3main dudes are gona be there for sure.
wink.gif
*Aweomsegasim*

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been known for quite a while now. I am not a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh since they aired Duel Monsters GX, but yes Yugi/Yami, Judai, and Yusei are to be in the movie to duel some guy named Paradox. Pretty much the gist of it:

Paradox is a time travel Turbo-Duelist who is trying to kill Maximillion Pegasus so that the game of Duel Monsters never existed so Yusei travels back in time where he meets Judai Yuki and travels back further in time and meets Yugi/Yami. (Which makes no sense since Yugi/Yami exists in Judai's timeline.) From there they have a 3-on-1 duel against Paradox to save the game of Duel Monsters.

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rock Raiyu said:
It's been known for quite a while now. I am not a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh since they aired Duel Monsters GX, but yes Yugi/Yami, Judai, and Yusei are to be in the movie to duel some guy named Paradox. Pretty much the gist of it:

Paradox is a time travel Turbo-Duelist who is trying to kill Maximillion Pegasus so that the game of Duel Monsters never existed so Yusei travels back in time where he meets Judai Yuki and travels back further in time and meets Yugi/Yami. (Which makes no sense since Yugi/Yami exists in Judai's timeline.) From there they have a 3-on-1 duel against Paradox to save the game of Duel Monsters.

why don't it make sense that he travels further back in time to meet yami? isn't yugi at the beginning of the yugioh gx series already a legend? i remember the one episode in which the dueldeck of yami was shown in a showroom in the academy.

@zeromaniac,
i agree, the original series was the best, wonder why they didn't continue that timeline, 5d's isn't as bad as gx but the turbo bike fights are really gay

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:

Retards... Yugi is in a timeline BEFORE Judai
The reason for this is because at the VERY first episode of GX when Judai is going to school he bumps into someone that looks VERY VERY similar to Yugi and even talks like him.. and he gives Judai a winged Kuribo, which was a epic reference to fans of the first series where Kuribo was iconic of sorts

EDIT: Oh and if this gets sub-titles then im downloading this!!!

D

Deleted_171835

Meh. I don't watch Yu-Gi-Oh anymore.

I guess I'll pirate it! Why don't they release 'anime' movies on Blu-Ray? I want to watch it in glorious HD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...