Yu-gi-oh/Duel masters AR?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by saberjoy, Nov 22, 2011.

Nov 22, 2011

Yu-gi-oh/Duel masters AR? by saberjoy at 12:12 PM (502 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. saberjoy
    OP

Member saberjoy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    so i watched this video in which a kid icarus fights some kind of dragon in an AR environment, so i thought that all those yu gi oh and or Duel masters games Have the potential to be a blast on the 3ds, just imagine dueling with sumone on your table top with your creatures actually attacking your opponent and all , and all you have to do is keep your 3ds at good position, they could start selling special trading cards which could be used with 3ds , this is just an idea but it seems just so fun to me

p.s. i know sumthing happened to the duel masters ppl a long time ago so they cant make games

2. Judas18

Member Judas18 My ARTPOP could mean anything

United Kingdom
    AR is pretty unstable but if it could be improved then that would be awesome. I don't even like Yu-Gi-Oh but I'd buy it just to see that.

3. saberjoy
    OP

Member saberjoy GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    it may be unstable but what if you are made to keep your 3ds at a tabletop which gives it a view of the whole arena?

4. Judas18

Member Judas18 My ARTPOP could mean anything

United Kingdom
    That could work I suppose but it's still really funky no matter what angle it's put at. It annoys me when I'm trying to kill that dragon thing and it keeps disappearing. Maybe Nintendo should configure it better then release it in an update.

5. Janthran

Member Janthran Solarian

United States
    I was thinking how awesome the next gen Pokemon game would be if they incorporated the AR feature + the TCG.
    Am I right?