Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Question

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im really liking this game and im trying so hard to let this issue go but theres one things thats bothering me alot and i want to know if its my Cart (R4) or if its happening with other people too..

During duels when it gets a lil crowded on the board (or just a fair few turns in) when its the computers go the game will sorta lag and on the bottom screen it has like a speech bubble with dots like to indicate that the computer is thinking which normally wouldnt be a big issue but the game seems to slow down during this time and it happens FAR to often when the duels get a little more tactical.

If anyone can give me feedback on if they get this issue on they're carts because i really like how they've done this game but the speech bubble lag is enough to put me off playing it...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't experienced any lag during Standby phase or any other parts of the game thus far, and I'm using a CycloDS card. Might be your R4.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
I haven't experienced any lag during Standby phase or any other parts of the game thus far, and I'm using a CycloDS card. Might be your R4.

i thought it might be my R4 coz its a big file. ill wait till the regional release and see if i have the same problem if it does then ill just buy it coz i like this game its fun but yeah thanks for getting back to me at least i know its not a problem with the game which means i can safely buy this without fear of hating it for that same reason

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier Yu-Gi-Oh games didn't take time to think, but the AI was also much much stupider and got boring eventually. So I think it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
The whole ... thing is normal but sometimes if you hold A or B briefly sometimes it will speed up the thinking.....

^ what card do you use?

Coz thats what i thought but with my game it seriously slows down the game during the (...) whilst it does it. im not sure its supposed too coz iv had 2 yu-gi-oh games before and neither of them slowed down but i dont really want to go back to them because i like this one

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya that p/o'd me too!
the AI takes foreverr to think and that (dot)(dot)(dot) thing irritates me
they do have better strategies, but i don't think its worth the wait...
they could have improved the processing time for AI's... T-T UGHfdafbbdarghaegroar.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Terenigma said:
InuYasha said:
The whole ... thing is normal but sometimes if you hold A or B briefly sometimes it will speed up the thinking.....

^ what card do you use?

Coz thats what i thought but with my game it seriously slows down the game during the (...) whilst it does it. im not sure its supposed too coz iv had 2 yu-gi-oh games before and neither of them slowed down but i dont really want to go back to them because i like this one

R4 running YSmenu(as a 2nd firmware).....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off