Hacking ysmenu

Mrbob2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry to be a pain, ive clicked on the link, seen the jap page and there doesnt seem to be a link for ysmenu. Funny thing is, i downloaded Ysmenu 2 weeks ago (older version).

Which part do i click on? thanks

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this post helped me find it the first time

twit21 said:
Looks like he set up his .htaccess to disallow external referrals to the file, which means you're going to have to make use of your browser's search function after all.[*]Press CTRL + F.[*] Type "YSMENU" in the search field.[*] Click "Next" to go to the next result on the page, which is the link you're looking for.Voilà!

Mrbob2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for your help. I seem to remember now the dude doesnt like people posting links to his ysmenu.
God knows why as surely he WANTS visitors and for his work to spread amongst the community?

I have the 21/4/08 version. Any new features of not? thanks once again

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new features are listed in the update file that comes with the os. i seem to remember that they were minor updates though that were listed.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it does. Essentially, you have to run akextract.exe on the main firmware file (akmenu4.nds), place the resulting file (akloader.nds) into a "YSMenu" folder along with YSMenu.ini and skin .bmp files, and put YSMenu.nds on your microSD. That's about it! If you want it to be the default menu, you would rename akmenu4.nds to something else, and then name YSMenu.nds to akmenu4.nds.

-Bri

apocalypticvisio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the instructions list how to get the install to work for the acek2, basicly the same as installation and running procedures for the ttds. it comes with a separate exe that separates the needed files from the ak2 so that it will load like it should.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
umm where do i get akextract.exe i downloaded the latest which was 0803200115 from his site but its only got the dstt files.

Edit: found it, it was 0804212107

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-