YSMenu help and questions...

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by dewie68, Sep 29, 2009.

Sep 29, 2009

YSMenu help and questions... by dewie68 at 4:33 AM (1,067 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    hey i have two questions on YSMenu..
    1.) Every time i load a game, it goes to a black screen and starts saying "now patching such and such" and it takes a little while. i was wondering if there was a way to get rid of that whole black screen.
    2.) Every time i put on a new game on my SD i try to load it and it gives me an error message at the bottom. I found out that if i backup my SD and reformat it then put it all back on it fixes it.. Is there ANY way that i dont have to do all that cuz it ends up taking me about 25 minutes to do that all, (1 minute putting game on, 9 minutes backing up, 15 minutes putting all back on).
    Thanks all [​IMG]

2. lolzed

Member lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Philippines
    reinstall ysmenu(use r4ysauto)the modded one that uses a07

3. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    hmmm do i have to do that whole long process again? Cuz i had a friend do it fo me cuz i have a Mac and its a pain to do it on my comp....

4. lolzed

Philippines
    i dunno if batch files work on macs,but downloading r4ysauto and using in isn't a long process than manually doing it

5. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    kk i'll look into it. but that fixes which problem?

6. lolzed

Philippines
    it depends actually,first you can answer these questions(making sure)
    1.did you use r4ysauot?if so which version of r4ysauto did you use the modded one Depravo did http://www.mediafire.com/?mtbzmy2wlzz ?or the one in r4 forums
    2.did you use the dstt unofficial firmware 1.17a07?
    answer those ill come back to you later,or maybe something screwed up when making ysmenu
    also just look at this thread and see if you did these right http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=182050

7. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    OI.. okay i got it... well i really suck when it comes to all the technical terms (which arent even very technical) but you know its fine i guess... i'll try and fix it. Thanks for the help tho but im a lost cause [​IMG]

8. flyingpenguin

Newcomer flyingpenguin Advanced Member

United States
    If you have an intel mac, you can run windows programs with crossover, and if your on a powerpc mac, you can emulate windows with a program like Q.