just start it - ttmenu will start and then start the game and it will work 100%

Thank you Pong and Retro ;D

andre10xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im playing on TTDS with 6.29 Pongo and Retro release and still freezing but now freeze when pokemon evolve anyone know how to fix?

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
v6.30 release, check the main page of TTDS for download
smile.gif

Red_Slash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So what is the boot order in this case?
Ysmenu.nds > TTMenu.nds > B/W ROM?
It seems I got just a white screen when loading TTMenu.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Well you guy can go with my booting order if you want. *Remove the official or unofficial TTMenu.dat from the root of your SD card. Then RENAME YSMenu.nds to TTMenu.dat and place it in the root of your SD card. And last, copy TTMenu folder from v6.30 update and paste it on the root of your SD card and replace everything and then boot Pokemon straight from YSMenu no need to boot other firmware. Special step... enjoy Pokemon!!!* GL~

TheBrenguin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
Well you guy can go with my booting order if you want. *Remove the official or unofficial TTMenu.dat from the root of your SD card. Then change YSMenu.nds to TTMenu.dat and place it in the root of your SD card. And last, copy TTMenu folder from v6.30 update and paste it on the root of your SD card and replace everything and then boot Pokemon straight from YSMenu no need to boot other firmware. Special step... enjoy Pokemon!!!* GL~

Does this work on R4 clones? (specifically R4III?)

granarcanum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackKnife said:
I keep getting an error code -5 when I start it up. Btw, I'm using the v6.30

Edit - It is also clean and not patched

Same problem, but I get a -4. I've tried with both clean and EXP patched.

Edit - Found a fix with Japan's rev 32: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E3P38MOW. You just need to copy & paste the infolab, exitlab, and savelab.dat files into the TTMENU folder.
Source - Another thread within this forum

JiN1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JackKnife said:
I keep getting an error code -5 when I start it up. Btw, I'm using the v6.30

Edit - It is also clean and not patched

I tried 6.30 released by Retro and Pong, and honestly...it worked. It works patched or not patched.

What I did was, I copied my whole entire MicroSD card to my desktop, and dragged all the files that Retro and Pong have provided.

I tried replacing the 3 files at first, and it instantly failed to load giving me an errcode -5. However, if you rewrite all the files you'll be launching YSMenu on TTDS, and it still works. You can also boot into TTDS (the original menu) and both ROMs also work there.

In other words, it works well. However, even patched ROMs won't give you experience, and I'm not sure about C-Gear working either. If I find out more information on all of this, I will keep everyone updated. I still mess around with my DSTT, however my friend gave me his Acekard 2i, and I flashed it with AKAIO 1.7.1, everything is working flawlessly on Akaio 1.7.1, with a patched ROM, SuperCard DSTWO, and R4 Wood 1.13, atleast those are the ones that I know are working flawlessly.

If I was mistaken with anything I just posted, please let me know. Thank-you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw