Hacking YS Menu

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so i hav a m3 ds simply an m3 ds real and a ttds

i want to play mario and luigi 3 on at least 1 of them.
i read in the other thread about M&L3 that i will need YS Menu on my ttds or my m3 simply.

The only questin for me is HOW? i hav tried everything, i thought i had it on ttds but it wasnt it.

i have used google and i am getting nowhere, so please no answers like "google is your friend"

also does anyone know what else i may have to do when i get YS Menu running on one of these carts to get M&L3 to work on them (I.e a patch, or cheat. i have tried and failed A LOT)

Thanks very much.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
oMETCALFEo,
you sure don't read the post that written by me! i had mentioned countless time in the MLRPG3 thread
that DSTT just require the official firmware 1.17 + the code
to boot the game! you don't need yasumenu for DSTT!!!!!!!!

when i bother to read your post that your friend loan you a copy of DSTT why can't you read my post!? sometimes i wonder why is it so difficult for you guys/girls to read? Those who doesn't READ really don't deserve to play the game. Your life would be easier if you guys/girls bother to READ a little bit from the post that made by me!

This applies to r4 user, applies to EDGE user... and i didn't know i have to mention DSTT so many times as well
frown.gif

you really made DSTT users look damn bad !!!

EDIT: yes i am HARSH but i could have just shut up as well! like it or not! this is my post
smile.gif

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i could careless if u were harsh all i wanted was help

maybe if you READ the time that i posted this thread and READ the time u posted you would know that i posted this thread before u replied. u would only know that if u would READ. anyway i tried it on ttds with code and it didnt work and i tried it ALOT and in different ways then i used Ys Menu and it worked.

READ next time before you be cocky!

EDIT: also i can not read japanese in any way and i can play the game so "Those who doesn't READ really don't deserve to play the game" thats just pathetic, u tried so hard to make it look like i didnt read when u didnt yourself!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no good reason why the game would fail on your TTDS unless you were doing something wrong. Go download the latest cheat datafile from Narin's thread and put it on your card. Be sure to hit the + button next the the game name on the file select. MAKE SURE CHEAT IS SET TO ON. And also make sure the cheat is enabled.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i won't say too much, this will be the answer
and
the TIME and DATE from SERVER don't lie

first two quotes are quoted from post #483 and #484--> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134315&st=480

oMETCALFEo said:
i have been reading this topic (but im still confused a bit)

does this work on M3 simply? (if so how lol)

and does it work on ttds? (if so how for this aswel lol)

my friend has these and hes giving me one and i just want to get the folder ready to drag and drop

elixirdream said:
DSTT Firmware 1.17 must use the anti piracy code provided on 1st post or get a copy of usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net = WORK

of course if you use DSTT + yasumenu shouldn't be a problem too as pointed out by Yuan on post #482

QUOTE(oMETCALFEo @ Feb 14 2009, 03:38 AM)

i read in the other thread about M&L3 that i will need YS Menu on my ttds or my m3 simply.

The only questin for me is HOW? i hav tried everything, i thought i had it on ttds but it wasnt it.

i have used google and i am getting nowhere, so please no answers like "google is your friend"

also does anyone know what else i may have to do when i get YS Menu running on one of these carts to get M&L3 to work on them (I.e a patch, or cheat. i have tried and failed A LOT)

Thanks very much.

so... who is pathetic?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Continued from my last post:

As for your comments directed towards elixir: he's one of the ones who helped GET the game working on flashcards and you owe him a lot if you ever manage to get the game to work. He's tired of the dozens of threads being posted about how to get the game working when it's already been answered. The answer to using an R4 or M3 Simply is to use Ysmenu. There is no reason to start a thread asking if it'll work unless you've tried it and it doesn't work. And even then, you should post in the established threads already discussing this.

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
i won't say too much, this will be the answer
and
the TIME and DATE from SERVER don't lie

first two quotes are quoted from post #483 and #484--> http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134315&st=480

oMETCALFEo said:
i have been reading this topic (but im still confused a bit)

does this work on M3 simply? (if so how lol)

and does it work on ttds? (if so how for this aswel lol)

my friend has these and hes giving me one and i just want to get the folder ready to drag and drop

elixirdream said:
DSTT Firmware 1.17 must use the anti piracy code provided on 1st post or get a copy of usrcheat.dat from cheats.gbatemp.net = WORK

of course if you use DSTT + yasumenu shouldn't be a problem too as pointed out by Yuan on post #482

QUOTE(oMETCALFEo @ Feb 14 2009, 03:38 AM)

Thanks very much.

so... who is pathetic?

you for still going on about it....

oMETCALFEo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i meant i couldnt, sorry for the typo. that happens to people who type fast. anyway this whole thread is getting off topic, it should be either deleted or locked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)