Youtube Question

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking through my liked videos section on Youtube. Some of the videos are listed as having been made private or deleted. I'm wondering if there is a way to figure out the titles of the videos. Since I can still copy the link I was hoping this would help aid in the process somehow.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking through my liked videos section on Youtube. Some of the videos are listed as having been made private or deleted. I'm wondering if there is a way to figure out the titles of the videos. Since I can still copy the link I was hoping this would help aid in the process somehow.
Nope

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate it when this happens for my music playlists :/ . If I could atleast get the name of the song I'd be fine with it, but nope songs gone unless I remember or it happens to be on another list in a different upload

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you do a google search of the link, sometimes the name of the video will show up in certain caches. It's really stupid that they truncate the name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated