OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

(test)

I JUST uploaded that video and it already has a copyright infringement thing against it. And I mean JUST now. Goddammit, YouTube.

Anyway, I have like 4 videos that are violating copyright stuff. I should fix them >__>

btw, can anyone see the video or does it say it's blocked?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Rydian said:
They have an engine that can do "thumbprint comparison" to flag videos automatically.

People found a workaround is to flip the video across the horizontal axis, then the system doesn't recognize it.

^^^ This. They pretty much take "fingerprints" Of every vid taken down, and if it matches, well, lets just say you might not even want to wait around for it to be processed.

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
Rydian said:
They have an engine that can do "thumbprint comparison" to flag videos automatically.

People found a workaround is to flip the video across the horizontal axis, then the system doesn't recognize it.

^^^ This. They pretty much take "fingerprints" Of every vid taken down, and if it matches, well, lets just say you might not even want to wait around for it to be processed.

Seriously? This video is fairly new too :\ sigh.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Feels Good Man said:
TwinRetro said:
Rydian said:

Well there is a possibility of the studios submitting copies of the digital files to Google for a pre-emptive fingerprinting, but that's just speculation on my part.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:

People found a workaround is to flip the video across the vertical axis, then the system doesn't recognize it.
fixd

what u said would be upside down
nyanya.gif

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
Feels Good Man said:
TwinRetro said:
Rydian said:

Well there is a possibility of the studios submitting copies of the digital files to Google for a pre-emptive fingerprinting, but that's just speculation on my part.

Yeah, I was actually thinking of that. Still lame though lol. Do they have that for songs as well?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Terminator02 said:
Rydian said:

People found a workaround is to flip the video across the vertical axis, then the system doesn't recognize it.
fixd

what u said would be upside down
nyanya.gif
I'm sure it wouldn't recognise it upside-down either.
lecture.gif

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Law said:
KinGamer7 said:
Tundra said:
But would you recognize it?

It's recognise for us who write in English (UK). For some reason the US version is prone to replacing s's with z's for no good reason.

It's because they just really like ZZZs.

(by which I mean, they're lazy)
Dutch people are much more lazy, too lazy to write these kinda words in "English (US)" with a 'Z'
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf