Country
United States

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to say something cryptic, something to screw with peoples heads for the rest of their lives. Something like...

"When the stars align, I shall become more powerful than ever!" or "*Insert persons name here*, you killed me..."

Reactions: omgpwn666

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I would say "Everything that has a beginning must have an end". I forget the exact quote. Something Agent Smith said at the end of the last Matrix movie. :P

But practically speaking, I would mostly yell out an expletive or something as I would be pretty pissed if I found out I was about to die. Like if suddenly see a car coming at me or something. A lot of deaths are sudden, so the odds of me having the chance of both being near someone and having the time to say anything are slim. :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the first time I've seen someone quote The Crucible since I read it a few years ago.

Fun fact: That's not from The Crucible, at least not originally. That's from the real Giles Corey; Arthur Miller just incorporated the quote into his play.

The people of Salem might've accused Giles Corey of being a witch, but he made sure everyone knew he was no bitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn