Your greatest fear?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tagzard
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,842
  • Replies Replies 33
dying before zombies roam the earth.
also being one that dies in a global apocalypse and not one of the few survivors to roam an unforgiving landscape filled with ashes of lost cities, and mountains of charred corpses
 
Alan john taking over the temp !!


just kidding
tongue.gif
 
There are a special type of beetles... I don't know how they're called in English, but in Russian they are called медвежий жук (bear beetle). They are called so because they are so poisoning that they could kill a bear. I saw 3 larva's in my garden, they are about 3-inches big, and ugly as fuck. When they grow, they become 3 times bigger.

I'm seriously afraid of these things, since they grow up in late-fall.
 
Alan John said:
There are a special type of beetles... I don't know how they're called in English, but in Russian they are called ???????? ??? (bear beetle). They are called so because they are so poisoning that they could kill a bear. I saw 3 larva's in my garden, they are about 3-inches big, and ugly as fuck. When they grow, they become 3 times bigger.

I'm seriously afraid of these things, since they grow up in late-fall.
Alan John is dead, then.

To have no more money.
and to be alone.
sad.gif
 
There is really only one real 'fear' for me, Alzheimers.

I've had to deal with losing damn near everything at some point in my life thanks to health. But I have at least never lost being 'me'.
 
Snakes. I'm literally not scared of anything besides snakes... Well, terrified is the right word.

And heights a little bit. Only in some cases though. I love rollercoasters (been on the highest one ever, and not scared at all), cliff jumping, and all these other things... but when it comes to rock climbing... I just can't do it....
 
My biggest fear is that I'll never be even close to where I want to be in life, that I'll never make the right choices and wind up living job to job in a futile effort to delay death by freezing on the steps of a homeless shelter with nothing more than a pocket of crushed dreams and a broken will.


...


That and spiders. I fucking hate spiders.
 
Being buried alive. When I "die" I want to be buried with a cell phone, or some source of communication.

(AT&T?! No signal?! FUUUUUUUU!)
 
Devin said:
Being buried alive. When I "die" I want to be buried with a cell phone, or some source of communication.

(AT&T?! No signal?! FUUUUUUUU!)
this

They better put some form of communication inside my casket when I die. With some nonperishable food.

Although I may just cryogenically freeze myself instead of get buried.
 

Site & Scene News