Your First Smartphone

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, what was your very first smartphone if you have had one?

My first was the Nokia 7650 on SymbianOS used to love that thing even with its VGA camera, 1st gen Bluetooth and tiny non upgradable 4MB storage.

It's funny to think now that it was considered a smartphone since these days even the cheaper feature phones do more... How about you lot?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My first smartphone was the iPhone 4. Back then it was a tremendous device.

Now it still is (for me at least).

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine was a Samsung Galaxy Apollo (or Galaxy 3) which I had until last July when I bought my lovely Galaxy Nexus. Bought it from my old boss who'd just upgraded her phone for £40 or so. It had minimal app storage (about 200mb iirc), and ran Android 2.1 (also known as feckin' slow). I did a huge amount of messing with it to make it much nicer. My little sister is currently using it very lightly (this will be hard to believe but my 16 year old sister does very little phone use. Barely carries it with her most of the time)

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
KC910. Got it in 2010 and then got the Motorola Defy on contract a few months later.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought my friend's Blackberry Storm in 2009 which was an upgrade of sorts from my Sony Ericsson K800i. I used to imagine Blackberry being "cool" because it was always the tool of choice amongst business professionals but the Storm was like a crash course in owning a smartphone. The apps selection is almost non-existant. There was no Wifi and my house couldn't pick up 3G signals because it was in a fairly rural area so browsing was out of the question. It felt like a device rushed to cash in on the iphone's introduction and it probably was.

Then I bought an HTC Sensation after that and never looked back.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T-mobile G1 was my first smartphone. looking back at it now made me realize how bad it was and how i enjoyed it too much haha

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine was the Samsung Dart. It was A HUGE improvement over my previous phone. The only good thing about that old phone was that people thought it was a Blackberry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all