Your First Smartphone

D

Deleted User

You mean one I actually bought and owned for my self? Galaxy S II, then I had every other Android flagship form last year, and HTC One X this year-until I switched to the SGS III and have been using it for the last 6+ months now.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current phone is my first smartphone. It's Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 running AOKP Jellybean Build 5. I really like it :)

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Well, my first smartphone was the Nokia N900(BELIEVE me, this phone ain't like any other Nokia you've used B-)) running maemo5 and sometime later meego.
for now? i'm using a HTC Pico(also known as the HTC Explorer from where i come from)

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Galaxy S. Bought it a good year ago, very happy with it.
Only thins I'm still kind of disappointed in is the huge clusterfuck that Android rooting is. Really so hard to understand and get into it, I just wanted to backup my phone and even that seemed like a daunting task.

Otherwise, very happy with it.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Totally agree with CasketMan, I happen to own a One series phone too - HTC One X and I can without a doubt say that this phone is the most under-rated one yet. To be honest, it's not HTC's fault, it's the fault of people in the world who can't see anything beyond a Samsung or Apple product.

My first smartphone was HTC Desire but it had many issues so I got rid of it and last year got the sexy HTC One X. No problems experienced to date.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it really a "smartphone" if the purchaser is wasting $70< a month on an "unlimited" data plan? Especially considering there are far cheaper wifi enabled devices and wifi hotspots literally everywhere (likely including your own home)... I would think a "smartphone" is the flip-phone you get for free from your service provider along with the calls-only plan...

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it really a "smartphone" if the purchaser is wasting $70< a month on an "unlimited" data plan? Especially considering there are far cheaper wifi enabled devices and wifi hotspots literally everywhere (likely including your own home)... I would think a "smartphone" is the flip-phone you get for free from your service provider along with the calls-only plan...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartphone

Exorbitant as the plans may be (hey, I see you never mentioned pre-paid, only post-paid), by definition, yes, these are all still smart phones, and your flip phone is in fact not, by ideal, function, or definition.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think that the first smartphone I got was the Sony Ericsson Satio.
Symbian S60 5th edition iirc.
12.1 Megapix cam.
Got it in March 2010.
Got a Galaxy S4 half a week ago c:

Reactions: Issac

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My very first phone was my very first smartphone, an iPhone 5C. It was free at Best Buy so... heck, why not. Having no issues with build quality whatsoever, since I got a mildly-protective case and I never drop electronic devices anyway.

I think I'm more careful with them than babies... :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...