Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why would you think such a bogus thing?

I will also try the game, what is the difficulty and what is the length (rate out of 10 for both of those things)? @HaloEffect17
Relatively easy, gameplay is a few hours for sure.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will also try the game, what is the difficulty and what is the length (rate out of 10 for both of those things)? @HaloEffect17
Difficulty: Normal. Harder than some of the 3D Zelda's, but nonetheless, it's fine. Bosses can be tough, though.
Length: 10-15 hours for me. Like Vins said, though, you can breeze through in a few hours.

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

PolyChrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Link's Awakening is the only TLoZ I ever cried. Watching the entire Koholint Island and it's habitants disappearing with the Ballad of the Wind Fish playing in the background made me feel somewhat bad for finishing the game.

Quite depressing ending for a Zelda game. ;-;

Last edited by PolyChrome,

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link to the Past. OoT and Link's Awakening are tied for 2nd place, but I also must admit I haven't played any console Zeldas past Majora's Mask and the last one I played period was Minish Cap on the GBA, so I'm totally out of date. LttP was my very first adventure game, very first game with ANY kind of story to it(minimalistic as it is) which eventually got me into RPGs so it will always hold a special place in my heart. 3rd place goes to OG NES Zelda.

That said I need to play the GC and Wii Zelda games. I do however prefer the 2d overhead view to 3d from a stylistic and gameplay standpoint but that's partially because I grew up with old 2d games and have a lot of fond memories of them from grade school.

Last edited by Hungry Friend,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.