da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
eh its ok. just finished my first year of uni. marks could have been better, but at least i didn't fail anything lol. now i'm at work in my accounting placement (but not getting paid
sleep.gif
) and i'll be done in a few hours.

edit: hey biscuit's back =D

luisrodl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well everything here is going really good. I graduate Thursday from the university in Spanish Education, so hopefully I am going to be working as a Spanish teacher in August. In want to get a summer job but I had no luck in that for the time being. But although money is not so abundant, summer is going really good, hanging with my friends, playing video games and going to the beach (one of the advantages of living on a tropical island). Starting my Masters in Translation on August too, so I hope that I have the maturity to handle all that, since I'm only 21. Everything is going really good and to the ones that things aren't going so good, cheer up! Things will get better!

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
I feel that I should elaborate more.

My life is pretty good, The last day of school was today but I have a bunch of exams to do unfortunately but I don't really care. I have been hanging out with all my friends lately, had a great time at a party this weekend and all is pretty good. The only thing that has had a serious nag on me is the girl I took to Prom, I know she only likes me as a friend and I need to just except that that's the way she is. You can't make someone like you.

Either way though, besides that my life has been pretty damn good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yes? Interesting way to get Hi