Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm planning on going to the Vancouver Aquarium sometime this summer with my girlfriend.

Looks like there are some "Encounters" that I can book. Encounters are basically private (small group) tours that involve feeding and/or touching the animals along with some other things.

This video was posted by Dice about 16 months ago, but I really like this.
(Sea Otters from Vancouver Aquarium)

I think it's no fun visiting zoo during the Summer, as all animals would be melting and lazy.

So yeah, has anyone visited the aquarium twice in one season? Was the second time significantly less fun or were there plenty of stuffs to enjoy over multiple visits?

Very open to (almost) any discussion.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh man I haven't been to the Vancouver Zoo in like 15 years. I barely remember it.

But yeah, Zoo's in the middle of winter are the best. Me and my girlfriend went to the Calgary Zoo in January once, and it was amazing. It was so beautiful. There was a light amount of snow out there, and we had the WHOLE ENTIRE ZOO TO OURSELF. We bought matching keytags that said '#1 Sailor'

Good times
smile.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:
But yeah, Zoo's in the middle of winter are the best. Me and my girlfriend went to the Calgary Zoo in January once, and it was amazing. It was so beautiful. There was a light amount of snow out there, and we had the WHOLE ENTIRE ZOO TO OURSELF. We bought matching keytags that said '#1 Sailor'

Good times
smile.gif

Pssht not here, its just sort of cold and dry (or wet if its just rained)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...