Hacking You need to update this software before you can launch it.

Ivymint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies on a fully cfw'd old 3ds xl. however, i keep getting this message. i've checked everywhere and.. there ARE no updates available anywhere. what do i do ?
if this doesn't go in this topic, please let me know.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently installed Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies on a fully cfw'd old 3ds xl. however, i keep getting this message. i've checked everywhere and.. there ARE no updates available anywhere. what do i do ?
if this doesn't go in this topic, please let me know.
Have you tried updating through the eShop?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it even work with fake tickets? I tried with mine but it failed. I don't know if it's because my game was in another region though.
If it's another region, it's not going to work. Other than that, there's no problem installing updates to illegitimate titles through the eShop.

Yes, i have. It shows that there are no updates available.
Does the game comport with your system's region?

Ivymint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine could be the wrong region, as the icon shows the text in japanese, but i have spirit of justice that says the title in japanese when you tap the icon, and that works fine? either way, i can't find another cia of this game that isnt adware or smthn. curse ziperto
so i may just have to live with this

Ivymint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i figured it out
this game. never had a us release. ever. and it won't. SIGH...... ill start tracking down the update cia

Ivymint

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies had an American release. Download that version.
yes i have realized this. i have a total of one brain cell right now and didnt realize that was only speaking of the cartridge version. i found the eshop us cia and i am downloading it right now. i'll update on how it goes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: im new