OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
My wii has been hacked for a while and i am board of the hack. all i use the hack for is for USB loader and emulators. Is there anything that will release me of my board-um?\

I'm in 4.3u and it is a black wii,

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
DarkStriker said:
Uhm.... Get a PS3? Finish those wii games u downloaded and never finished?
Ya, i own a xbox 360, i usually play that but i beat all of my games, and i am not going to waste my cash for a new game now, when batman arhkam city comes out then i will blow all of my cash. for now i use my wii.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
tagzard said:
Magsor said:
Go read your bible and pray about it.
I already do that every week.

Besides buying/pirating some new games. I can't imagine anything else for you to do on your Wii.
Answer solved. The wii is boring.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
tagzard said:
Magsor said:

Besides buying/pirating some new games. I can't imagine anything else for you to do on your Wii.

Not exactly. You just don't want to spend any money at the moment... Try out Xenoblade. That game is awesome! (you'll have to import/pirate it though)

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
tagzard said:
Magsor said:

I lol'd.

A lot.

I play my Wii way more than my 360 and PS3 (combined). When you find the good games (which isn't at all difficult) it's a great system.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
tagzard said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
tagzard said:
Magsor said:

Yeah, sure. Blame your console for your inability to have fun with it.
rolleyes.gif

Quietlyawesome94 also has a terrible lack of imagination. If what you want is "just" to play games, then yeah, you'll get bored of it at one point. It's inevitable. I even read in a book about gaming theory that the purpose of a game is that you will get bored from it at one point. At this point, it's just normal to move along and explore others.

Since you managed to get bored of games you haven't even played yet, that says something about the kind of those games. And perhaps I'm just reflecting my thoughts on you, but I think that you have the same thing I have: that we get our fun from the hacking itself.

So my reply would be as follows:

have you tried uneek yet?
figured out how to move your stuff from your real nand to the emu-nand?
tried postloader?
have you compiled your own punemu-iso?

...and if that fails, there's still plenty to do with beta testing wiiflow, Joyflow/obcd's custom di-module or even dios mios lite (though I'm not sure that is public).

And even that is in the assumption that you don't know how to code. If you do (or are willing to learn), then I bet you could help even more people than me.

(it kinda creeps me out that this is in the 'hacking' section. This thread is literally between two project threads, and nobody even notices it. Are you guys reading the same gbatemp as I do?)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
tagzard said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
tagzard said:
Magsor said:

Yeah, sure. Blame your console for your inability to have fun with it.
rolleyes.gif

Quietlyawesome94 also has a terrible lack of imagination. If what you want is "just" to play games, then yeah, you'll get bored of it at one point. It's inevitable. I even read in a book about gaming theory that the purpose of a game is that you will get bored from it at one point. At this point, it's just normal to move along and explore others.

Since you managed to get bored of games you haven't even played yet, that says something about the kind of those games. And perhaps I'm just reflecting my thoughts on you, but I think that you have the same thing I have: that we get our fun from the hacking itself.

So my reply would be as follows:

have you tried uneek yet?
figured out how to move your stuff from your real nand to the emu-nand?
tried postloader?
have you compiled your own punemu-iso?

...and if that fails, there's still plenty to do with beta testing wiiflow, Joyflow/obcd's custom di-module or even dios mios lite (though I'm not sure that is public).

And even that is in the assumption that you don't know how to code. If you do (or are willing to learn), then I bet you could help even more people than me.

(it kinda creeps me out that this is in the 'hacking' section. This thread is literally between two project threads, and nobody even notices it. Are you guys reading the same gbatemp as I do?)
this is a +2, i got bored, so i started messing around with apps an coding. i think this is more fun then sitting in front of the tv playing games. as far as beta testing. i would like to do it. but not in front of the wii all that much, that is until after 12am.when all the kids an wife are in bed.lol...

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I have to apologize a bit for being harsh in my previous post. My position is not that average: not only is this my personal wii on my personal television in my room, it's also directly next to this PC. I can literally switch the hard drives in seconds by touching nothing but the hard drive cable, and write error logs from a dump screen directly in my pc. I don't think most people have it that easy to mess with their wii.

So...sorry about that.

(I still keep my position that it's not fair to blame your wii for being bored, though).

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
Hmm...I have to apologize a bit for being harsh in my previous post. My position is not that average: not only is this my personal wii on my personal television in my room, it's also directly next to this PC. I can literally switch the hard drives in seconds by touching nothing but the hard drive cable, and write error logs from a dump screen directly in my pc. I don't think most people have it that easy to mess with their wii.

So...sorry about that.

(I still keep my position that it's not fair to blame your wii for being bored, though).

Yep, just a bit. Excuse me for having no...

2605759h5sd9ejb.gif

I'll try harder next time
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?