Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
OK I have a really cool teacher who gives us the weirdest assignments on the planet.
For tomorrow, I'm supposed to have a play prepared for me and my friends to act in class.
My group is made of 4 people.
The stupid thing is:
We can be either humans or aliens. (There has to be at least one of each meaning like either we're 1 human and 3 aliens or vice versa, or 2 humans and 2 aliens)
It has to be "cool" and funny.
My friend wants shooting involved.
I want something entertaining that won't make me look like a fool in my class.
So... anyone have an idea of what we can act?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
How about the good old classic aliens land in order to improve our society and help to bring peace to the world and the humans kill them to take their technology?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Three aliens have just picked up a human for various probings, and one of the tests involves the human mating process. The aliens inform the human that a suitable mate has been prepared for him. Turns out the "mate" is a sheep. The aliens insist that this is the appropriate female form, that years and years of observation confirms it. Hilarity ensues.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
TrolleyDave said:
How about the good old classic aliens land in order to improve our society and help to bring peace to the world and the humans kill them to take their technology?

Wayy too typical
tongue.gif

It's not just my group who's doing this play.
We are 4 groups all doing the play as long as it follows the rules and I'm guessing many people would use your idea.
Thanks for helping though
smile.gif

QUOTE(Veho @ Oct 13 2010, 05:19 PM) Three aliens have just picked up a human for various probings, and one of the tests involves the human mating process. The aliens inform the human that a suitable mate has been prepared for him. Turns out the "mate" is a sheep. The aliens insist that this is the appropriate female form, that years and years of observation confirms it. Hilarity ensues.

Your English is way too complicated.
Hehe mind using some easier words to explain? xD

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How about the humans find aliens and try to kill them, but then it's revealed at the end that the humans are really the aliens and they were on mars the whole time?

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
antwill said:
How about the humans find aliens and try to kill them, but then it's revealed at the end that the humans are really the aliens and they were on mars the whole time?

That COULD be an option. But I wonder how it will go.

Human: "OMG ALIENSS! FREEZE! I HAVE MY GUNS POINTED AT YOU."
Human 2: "YEAH WHAT HE SAID"
Alien and Alien 2: "We aren't aliens. You are."
Humans: "OH."

END.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about some humans find an alien and he wants to phone home... and they ride a bike across the sky...

Nevermind that has been done before.

Try to take the Men in Black plot and put it into Aliens. Instead of aliens living covertly (secretly) on Earth, make humans live covertly on the alien planet and have them either go berserk, or save the aliens.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheTwoR's said:
Your English is way too complicated.

The aliens do tests on humans. They want to see how babies are made. They make a perfect mate (lover) for the guy. They give him a sheep (animal) to have sex with and say they have been watching Earth for years and have seen a lot of people do it.

TheTwoR's

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Sterl500 said:
How about some humans find an alien and he wants to phone home... and they ride a bike across the sky...

Nevermind that has been done before.

Try to take the Men in Black plot and put it into Aliens. Instead of aliens living covertly (secretly) on Earth, make humans live covertly on the alien planet and have them either go berserk, or save the aliens.

Never seen Men in Black =/ Wish I have.

Ossot said:
QUOTE(TheTwoR's @ Oct 13 2010, 09:23 AM) Your English is way too complicated.

The aliens do tests on humans. They want to see how babies are made. They make a perfect mate (lover) for the guy. They give him a sheep (animal) to have sex with and say they have been watching Earth for years and have seen a lot of people do it.

OMG
ohmy.gif

Guys I'm only 12 and my classmates are 13-14 there's no friggin' way my teacher would approve haha I'd probably get suspended xD
If I was like in grade 12 or something I would actually do that.
tongue.gif

But thanks for helping and Ossot thanks for translating it into something I can understand
tongue.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
How about this one then? Aliens knock at a persons door, the person inside the house panics and can't figure out what to do. He decides to open the door to find out what they want and they turn out to be Jehovahs Witnesses from another planet.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're gonna look like an idiot no matter what you act out.

Just make it hilarious and play it off like you're cool.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
How about this one then? Aliens knock at a persons door, the person inside the house panics and can't figure out what to do. He decides to open the door to find out what they want and they turn out to be Jehovahs Witnesses from another planet.
Do this one, if you can't do the sheep-sex option.

DunkrWunkah

GBAtemp's Official Dunkr
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
TrolleyDave said:
Do this one, if you can't do the sheep-sex option.
Seconded.

How awesome would that be?
*knock knock*
Aliens: Glarpesna ah'larrg the second coming dubal?
Human: What do you want from me!?
Aliens: Ja'harrf cona saviour.

When he finally figures out that the Aliens are talking about god and stuff, he kicks them out!

toguro_max

Trophies
Website
toguro_max.sites.uol.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, you could make a, hmm, Phoenix Wright act...
You are Phoenix Wright, and your client, an Alien, is accused of abducting someone's daughter. Then, after a series of twists, you would prove the the mentioned daughter runaway from home because her dad were obsessed with aliens abductions, and she couldn't stand it anymore...

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Or aliens have kidnapped the president and it is up to a group of school kids to come up with a play about humans and aliens if they ever want to see him alive again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2